Welcome to Gaia! ::


Ty Bloodrix
TalinyFrost
AAHHH!!! I WAS TURNED INTO A FOX THINGY!!! IT"S SO KEWT!!! ((Sorry I'm naked right now. I'm trying to get a 70's outfit...))


lol. I'm glad you like it. Will you do me a favor Tal?
Sure!! what is it?
Go advertise for the shop. *smiles*
Ty Bloodrix
Go advertise for the shop. *smiles*
OKIES!!!!
TalinyFrost
Ty Bloodrix
Go advertise for the shop. *smiles*
OKIES!!!!


For advertising, if you want, I'll give you the lil kittyperson of you....who actually looks like a fox.
Ty Bloodrix
TalinyFrost
Ty Bloodrix
Go advertise for the shop. *smiles*
OKIES!!!!


For advertising, if you want, I'll give you the lil kittyperson of you....who actually looks like a fox.
*claps* OOOOH!! Jollies!!! is it bad to hop from bar to bar just saying "Bump and putting up your signature thing?
So far 15 threads. I wonder if anyone will be interested.
TalinyFrost
Ty Bloodrix
TalinyFrost
Ty Bloodrix
Go advertise for the shop. *smiles*
OKIES!!!!


For advertising, if you want, I'll give you the lil kittyperson of you....who actually looks like a fox.
*claps* OOOOH!! Jollies!!! is it bad to hop from bar to bar just saying "Bump and putting up your signature thing?


Nope, that's good.
*yawn-bump*
OMG!!! Your plushies are so kewt!!! I wonder how I would look... eek ...... ME BUY ONE!!!! TALINY IS TEH SECTSAY BEEOTCH!!! I LOVES HER NAKEENESS!!!
Done. *smiles*
so its 50 gold for a cat that looks like your character?
if so then i may buy one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//