Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like today's Limited Items?

Loved!! 0.46590909090909 46.6% [ 41 ]
They're okay 0.21590909090909 21.6% [ 19 ]
Pass 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 6 ]
it's chewsday innit 0.25 25.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 >

Fluffy Bunny




User Image
[Yesterday's Thread] | [2025 LV Item List] | [Complete Chronological RIG List] | [What's That Item?]
[Cutter Mod Item Guide] | [Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide] | [Item Report Glitch]



This is a low sodium discussion thread.
Please follow the ToS as well as respecting people’s opinion.
Please don't post item leaks from the Avi Builder.
If you want to sell or buy, please do those in the Exchange forum or through PM.
Gifting is acceptable here.




Discussion

- See any items you like?
- Are the prices reasonable?
- What do you hope to see in the shop next?
- Are you surprised by the color scheme choice for today's recolor?




à­¨ Limited Qty Recolor à§Ž

User Image

User Image
Holographically Pinned
500 GC each / 249 QTY


────────────୨ৎ────────────


à­¨ Limited Qty Styles à§Ž

User Image

User Image
Fanciful Landscapes
300 GC each / 399 QTY

User Image
Dreamy Landscapes
300 GC each / 399 QTY SOLD OUT


────────────୨ৎ────────────


à­¨ Heart to Heart Sale à§Ž

User Image

User Image
Idle Kisses
250 GC each / 24 Hrs
H2H Item List


────────────୨ৎ────────────


à­¨ Re-Releases à§Ž






happy tuesday!!

Tiny Fashionista

18,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • The Edgiest 250
More landscapes for paws pls? emotion_kirakira

Doting Wife

10,650 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Married 100
  • The Sweetest 250
Looooooove the landscapes!
the idle kisses doesn't impress me tho

Big Fatcat

35,100 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • The Edgiest 250
The new landscapes were an instan-buy for me. I love having a new desk and having an Ao3 UI pose is really fun. I can see a lot of funny avis being made with it.

Dreamy Landscapes is just really good. I actually like we have some more poses of items we already have (i.e. Simple Vibes & the shadow from Spring Trellis) bc its still different and there such good atmospheric pieces. The gate pose is adorable and Im really excited to play with it and see how others use it. emotion_kirakira

Todays H2H is very tempting....I might pick that up on mp today or maybe at the end of the event?? neutral depending how good the price is?? (then again it being a face item I dunno how many people who picked up the bundle are gonna be tryna get rid of it...so idk) HOWEVER. The fact that the base item only has 1 recolor feels criminal. It's such a cute item. I'm really hoping to see some more recolors in the future.

Girl-Crazy Vampire

LOVE todays dreamy landscapes!!! always love more foliage + that shadow will be fun to play around with!! i will always buy a nice background.

lips are cool but id only use like. one of those colors so i wont grab em. 0/4 so far on the valentines sale but i have a good feeling about tomorrows item...!

Doc Arkham's Husband

Buggy Punk

I wish I didn't hate backgrounds lol.
My Pinned collection has been updated

Butter pls?

catsukie's Bae

Big Kid

⋅⋆⋅☆⋅⋆⋅

the backgrounds are beautiful, especially dreamy landscapes!
was hoping for something like a gazebo scene but the door/gate is really pretty!
and hahah i love the ao3/ff reference-- gotta remember to give out those heartsies <3

pass on the holo recolour and the lips
thanks for the thread! ;u;

⋅⋆⋅☆⋅⋆⋅

Jeering Phantom

25,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I've been hanging onto the last of my GC for an occasion just like this lol. Grabbed both landscapes SO FAST. Not sure how often I'll actually use the AO3 landscape, but I couldn't pass up a new desk.

Paws are really getting the short end even more so than usual, eh? emotion_8c Not a single H2H item so far and no new backgrounds, either.

Final Pam's One That Got Away

A Bunny

16,700 Points
  • Team Bunny 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
the gamer preview made me think it was another streamer related bg but then i looked closely and ite actually ao3

would it be weird to point out how interesting it is that the ratings all have the same red coloring? cough cough

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Love the landscapes~

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,300 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I really like the backgrounds! I think they all look great heart

shame that they are limited quantity, though

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Pass on the lqr but heck yeah to some new Landscapes!!! I dont love the one with the desk and computer, but the Dreamy one is amazing. Still bought both bc I looooove landscape items. H2H item today was pretty nice too, can always use some new mouths. Thanks for the thread!

Sexy Punk

40,690 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Team Bunny 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Thanks for the thread! Now...do I get the foresty one or...ao3???

yzi soup's Waifu

Hopeless Romantic

Totally didn't expect to get a holo recolor of Pinned lol

The landscape items omg 🥺♥ Dreamy Landscapes is the bestttt
I loved some of the previous landscape items too, like the floral and balcony landscapes, the curtains of the vintage landscapes too!
But Dreamy is on another level omg. emotion_kirakira I love it so much, it was an instant buy ♥

I'm enjoying the Fanciful Landscapes as well but I think I'd use the frames pose most, and I wish we had butterflies, or Monet looking pixel paintings in them XD
Even portraits like Mr. Poe has would be so cool omg 👀 User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//