Welcome to The Simple Things.
You have stumbled in on my attempt to keep proper track of my ongoing Quests!
It's a bit dusty in here, but it'll do nicely as a corner to make notes in.
`.This thread is being used as a private log, more than anything else - please do ignore this if it ever does pop up on the first page.
Kicking out the cobwebs 'round here a bit - got rid of all those sections I never used, etc.
While I can now buy the odd bit of GCash here and there, there's no way I'm going to keep up with all the shiney new things piling up on my Wishlist - not while the Market is in such a mess.
So!
Let's go with a currency that's still stable and attainable: Tickets!
There are quite a few Prize & Joy items I've always wanted - I'm converting this thread into a spot where I can do my best to work towards earning them.
All of them.
I made a list. There are pictures.
THIS MUST WORK.
It feels good to be able to plan an earning schedule and set goals again.
//Nostalgia.
---
`2012:A return to Gaia ensues, after a year or two on Hiatus. And what's this? zOMG access? Golds will flow!
Still capped Internet, but a bit more to work with.
Some minor wanted items successfully obtained.
`.Thanks to Daily Chance and all the Philosopher's Caches I've been opening, I'm slowly building a nice collection of Go Fusion Charms.
This corner will be my efforts to keep track of what I'd like to spend them on.
`.A place for shiny new things that make me all emotion_dowant.
Otherwise known as the "Gee, I hope I can get these before they inflate to high hell/leave the Cash Shop!" corner.
Putting everyday things I hope to get my hands on soon on display here.
`.Slowly working my way up the ranks - here follows a list of all the items I need to remind myself to collect on the side.
Doing this more for a sense of accomplishment than profit, so I'm doing most of these just to be able to say that I did it myself, ohohohoho.
Also known as the "Please don't Trash these things when you're sorting your Inventory, Elske!" section.
[.Current Level: 7.]
`.Progress: 50% `.321/640 exp 'til Level 7 @ 20 Level 6 Formulas left to Craft.
(Note: 1x Level 6 Formula = 16 exp.)
`.Collecting:
Golden Magical Giftbox - @ 1/10. Source: DC, Aquarium.
Plastic - @ 3/25. Source: zOMG.
Leviathan's Grace (Gauntlets) - @ 4/10. Source: Aquarium, DC.
Leviathan's Grace (Chest) - @ 8/10. Source: Aquarium, DC.
Leviathan's Grace (Anklets) - @ 8/10. Source: Aquarium, DC.
Scar of Hero - @ 1/10. Source: ?
Scar of the Warrior - @ 0/5. Source: zOMG.
Scar of Rogue - @ 0/10. Source: zOMG.
Scar of Tyrant - @ 0/10. Source: zOMG.
Scar of Martyr - @ 0/10. Source: zOMG.
Scar of Coward - @ 0/10. Source: zOMG.
Langer the Dragon Plush - @ 3/20. Source: DC.
Regalia of Ancient Fire (Vest) - @ 7/10. Source: Aquarium?, DC?
Regalia of Ancient Fire (Mantle) - @ 6/10. Source: Aquarium? DC?
Regalia of Ancient Fire (Leggings) - @ 4/10. Source: Aquarium? DC?
Regalia of Ancient Fire (Circlet) - @ 3/10. Source: Aquarium? DC?
Black Bubble-Eye Goldfish - @ 8/10. Source: Fishing.
Pink Flamingo Feather - @ 3/10. Source: zOMG.
Screw - @ 7/10. Source: zOMG.
Cricket - @ 47/100. Source: Towns, DC.
Grasshopper - @ 70/200. Source: Towns, DC?
House Fly - @ 130/200. Source: Towns, DC?
Red Fly - @ 19/200. Source: Towns.
Cicada - @ 63/200. Source: Towns.
Firefly - @ 54/200. Source: Towns, DC?
Red Beetle - @ 39/200. Source: Towns.
Brown Beetle - @ 70/200. Source: Towns, DC?
Blue Beetle - @ 30/200. Source: Towns.
Red Dragonfly - @ 29/200. Source: Towns.
Blue Dragonfly - @ 22/200. Source: Towns.
Green Dragonfly - @ 61/200. Source: Towns.
Red Butterfly - @ 38/200. Source: Towns.
Yellow Butterfly - @ 71/200. Source: Towns.
Blue Butterfly - @ 16/200. Source: Towns.
Old Crumpled Newspaper - @ 151/200. Source: Towns.
Sunflower - @ 164/200. Source: Towns.
Pink Carnation - @ 131/200. Source: Towns.
White Carnation - @139/200. Source: Towns.
Blue Carnation - @ 101/200. Source: Towns.
Pink Daffodil - @ 138/200. Source: Towns.
Blue Daffodil - @ 148/200. Source: Town.
White Daisies - @ 81/200. Source: Towns.
Purple Daisies - @ 147/200. Source: Towns.
`.Saving up some IRL monies to purchase the new Zodiacal recolour!
Thanks to them sticking to the old EI schedule, I have a few months to put some change aside.
Let's see if I make it!