Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

should I open slots as they finish, or should I finish through 5 orders and open all 5 at once?

open the slots as they finish! 0.54918032786885 54.9% [ 67 ]
open all 5 slots at once! 0.45081967213115 45.1% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

User Image

Eeee! I moved!! Switched name and shop!

Hope to see you there~~~~~~~

~Sugared Apricot~

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wow, those are adorable... I wish I could afford one xp Good luck!!
soo cutee! oro!! gah I also wish I could afford one D:
Really cute, I sadly don't have enough gold though sweatdrop
go mewmew go!!!! heart heart heart heart

Blessed Phantom

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
*subscribes*
>.>
[sniffles] I em... so proud of you. whee
aeon_etova
[sniffles] I em... so proud of you. whee


oh my god... at first I thought you's was in undies D=!!! wah I need clothes... *hobos around~*
I love these, but they are so expensive. D:
vynlyou
aeon_etova
[sniffles] I em... so proud of you. whee


oh my god... at first I thought you's was in undies D=!!! wah I need clothes... *hobos around~*

Haha, Aeon would so murder me if I ever had her parading around in undies. D= It's bad enough that she looks normal, kyahahaha. xD;;;
Jamiajill
I love these, but they are so expensive. D:

yes. maybe try lowering the prices a bit? :/
aeon_etova
vynlyou
aeon_etova
[sniffles] I em... so proud of you. whee


oh my god... at first I thought you's was in undies D=!!! wah I need clothes... *hobos around~*

Haha, Aeon would so murder me if I ever had her parading around in undies. D= It's bad enough that she looks normal, kyahahaha. xD;;;


neco's not a hobo anymore ;o;!!!! darn!!
Inu-Kaeko
aeon_etova
vynlyou
aeon_etova
[sniffles] I em... so proud of you. whee


oh my god... at first I thought you's was in undies D=!!! wah I need clothes... *hobos around~*

Haha, Aeon would so murder me if I ever had her parading around in undies. D= It's bad enough that she looks normal, kyahahaha. xD;;;


neco's not a hobo anymore ;o;!!!! darn!!


I'm sorry!! I can still be a hobo on the inside for you!!
PinKsNeaKehneSs
Jamiajill
I love these, but they are so expensive. D:

yes. maybe try lowering the prices a bit? :/


indeed ^^;;

*breaks the original buttugly price* whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//