Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fench Toast or English Muffin?

Fench Toast!!!!! 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
English Muffin!!!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
TACO!!!!!!! 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 >

WELCOME!!!

User Image
Welcome to Fuzzy's Artshop!I made the drawing up there.I do all my art in pencil,color pencil,or,for special occasions,water color.

ToC:
1st Post: Welcomeing and ToC <- You are here
2nd Post: Rules and Prices
3rd Post: Bio and Examples
4th Post: Working On
5th Post: Completed and The Art
6th Post: Loyal Bumbers
7th Post: Freebies
RULES

User Image

We all have them...
0. Follow Gaia TOS,which is common sence.
1. No stealing my art work!I work hard on these and I hate it when someone runs around saying that this is their artwork when its someone else's.Its just mean,man.
2. Bumpers are allowed and encoraged,just don't over do it.So I don't have something like 10 whole pages of nothing but bumps!
3. Respect the other bumpers or customers,so don't start fights or anything.
4. You are encoruaged to chat,as long as its not too outta whack.
5. Customers,please be patient.I take my time so it comes out right.And don't worry,you pay after the drawing or painting is done.
6. Please don't strech the page!Thats annoying!
7. I have the right to not make Art for you,but that will be rare.If I do reject,its probaly because I only have alittle time or I'm really really tired,or busy.
8. Check back here sometimes,ok?



Prices

Banners/Signs: 250g-750g


Don't worry,I'm not too expensive,with me not being that good.

Colors:
Black and White: No extra charge
Color pencil: 250g extra
Water Color Paint: 500g extra
Backgrounds: 350g Extra


Body:
HeadShot,Normal: 500g
Bust,Normal: 750g
Most Body(All body with about half the legs not there),Normal: 900
Full Body,Normal: 1k
HeadShot,Special Expression: 625g
Bust,Special Pose: 875g
Must Body,Special Pose: 1k
Full Body,Special Pose: 1250g
Two Avvys or more: 1.5k and up.


ToC:
1st Post: Welcomeing and ToC
2nd Post: Rules and Prices <- You are here
3rd Post: Bio and Examples
4th Post: Working On
5th Post: Completed and The Art
6th Post: Loyal Bumbers
7th Post: Freebies
FUZZY'S BIO

GaiaName: Fuzzy_Shadow
Art Name: NR Shadow or Fuzzy
Age: Not telling...
Eye color: Green
Hair: Light brown,almost blonde
Art tools: Pencil,blank white paper,and paints sometimes.
Has been in Art for: My whole life.
Other: I prefer to be called Fuzzy.I love cats and Linkin Park.I've always drawn.I can scan an old drawing of mine from 1st grade if you want.(Needs at least 10 positive.)I got Most Creative Thinker in Fifth Grade. mrgreen And only two satudents got rewards in art!Thats me and Flying Penguins!(Check her out!)
Other Websites: DeviantART,Youtube,Neopets,RuneScape(Got hacked,so I quit it.Never liked it),Club Penguin.

Samples

Of my DeviantArt,I present Samples!(Also,the other pics are also samples!)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ToC:
1st Post: Welcomeing and ToC
2nd Post: Rules and Prices
3rd Post: Bio and Examples <- You are here
4th Post: Working On
5th Post: Completed and The Art
6th Post: Loyal Bumbers
7th Post: Freebies
People I'm working On-OPEN

1. Nayoa Isuki-Undecided
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.


ToC:
1st Post: Welcomeing and ToC
2nd Post: Rules and Prices
3rd Post: Bio and Examples
4th Post: Working On <- You are here
5th Post: Completed and The Art
6th Post: Loyal Bumbers
7th Post: Freebies
COMPLETED AND THE ART

Kiwi`sama-Bust,Black and White :750g
Art: User Image


Kohana_Ichibana-Most Body,Color Pencil:1125g
Art: User Image

Paine 16-Sign: 400g
Art: User Image



ToC:
1st Post: Welcomeing and ToC
2nd Post: Rules and Prices
3rd Post: Bio and Examples
4th Post: Working On
5th Post: Completed and The Art <- You are here
6th Post: Loyal Bumbers
7th Post: Freebies
LOYAL BUMBERS!

None. crying



ToC:
1st Post: Welcomeing and ToC
2nd Post: Rules and Prices
3rd Post: Bio and Examples
4th Post: Working On
5th Post: Completed and The Art
6th Post: Loyal Bumbers <- You are here
7th Post: Freebies
FREEBIES!


25 Bumps- Half Off Head Shot,Any
50 Bumps- Free HeadShot,Any
100 Bumps- Free Bust or Most Body,Any
200+ Bumps- Free Any Art

I'm gonna add more soon,when I can think of them.



ToC:
1st Post: Welcomeing and ToC
2nd Post: Rules and Prices
3rd Post: Bio and Examples
4th Post: Working On
5th Post: Completed and The Art
6th Post: Loyal Bumbers
7th Post: Freebies <- You are here
I now declare my ArtShop OPEN!
Bumpity bumpity
Hello?*Echos.* damn....
Well this sucks.....

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
I'll get the Most Body with color pencil n.n
cool.normal or special pose?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//