Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um, I needed a new poll. ENJOY!

Yay, I like my gold... 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Me: Okay, well, ever since we started doing a few comedy sketches on a thread we often go to, Kraken and I have been thinking about making a thread for those sketches.
Kraken: YEAH! I finally talked this b***h into it!
Me: Shush! There's children here!
Kraken: Yeah, there was, until you walked in, with your butt-ugly face.
Me: You're such a p***k, you know that?!?
Kraken: Yeah, yeah... whatever you say.
Me: Anyways, we were gonna do a sketch or two, or three, every night, and, uh, hear some reviews from the audience. Yeah, so, we'll set those up in a sec. When we're not putting on a show, we'll just leave this place as a bit of a "chat" thread... though I don't see that being very successful.


AFFILIATES
(People who have agreed to advertise for us)
Claim a Servant

ANNOUNCEMENTS
(Stuff you need to know)
July 4, 2007: Yo, I did to this thread what Jesus did to Lazarus. I GAVE IT LIFE, SUCKAS! Of course, it's easier with a thread than a person, but I digress, and detract from my awesomeness.

August 21, 2006: Okay, guys, we've got ourselves a DJ! What exactly said DJ will do is unknown at the moment... but we'll find something!
Kraken: *nods* And maybe soon, we'll get some groupies! Whooo!
Me: Whaddya mean we? I'll have all the ladies.
Kraken: Too bad, you're taken! xp
Me: Hm. Good point. Anyway, our new DJ is Sirea, so, now, along with the laughs, we can crank up da jams! W00T!

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Kraken: We haven't even started, Sirea.
Me: Hey, Krak, look at the poll... someone wants some ball-kicking.
Kraken: Uh oh... hey, Zakk, look, a... a... um, a demon attacking someone!
Me: WHERE?!? *looks around* Heeeeey... wait a minute. You're tricky...
Kraken: Gyah! *kicks Zakk in the nuts*
Me: Dammit, you p***k!
Kraken: Homophobe! (Both the "p***k" and "homophobe" remarks are references to our earliest skits.)
Me: Gah... once I can feel my lower body again, I'll chop your head off, and in go the rabid weasels! (Another reference to an early skit.)
Kraken: Oh, s**t, I'd better split! *does a split* OHHHHH!!! Now my nuts are in pain!

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Kraken: We haven't even started, Sirea.
Me: Hey, Krak, look at the poll... someone wants some ball-kicking.
Kraken: Uh oh... hey, Zakk, look, a... a... um, a demon attacking someone!
Me: WHERE?!? *looks around* Heeeeey... wait a minute. You're tricky...
Kraken: Gyah! *kicks Zakk in the nuts*
Me: Dammit, you p***k!
Kraken: Homophobe! (Both the "p***k" and "homophobe" remarks are references to our earliest skits.)
Me: Gah... once I can feel my lower body again, I'll chop your head off, and in go the rabid weasels! (Another reference to an early skit.)
Kraken: Oh, s**t, I'd better split! *does a split* OHHHHH!!! Now my nuts are in pain!
rofl rofl

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Sirea Angelie
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Kraken: We haven't even started, Sirea.
Me: Hey, Krak, look at the poll... someone wants some ball-kicking.
Kraken: Uh oh... hey, Zakk, look, a... a... um, a demon attacking someone!
Me: WHERE?!? *looks around* Heeeeey... wait a minute. You're tricky...
Kraken: Gyah! *kicks Zakk in the nuts*
Me: Dammit, you p***k!
Kraken: Homophobe! (Both the "p***k" and "homophobe" remarks are references to our earliest skits.)
Me: Gah... once I can feel my lower body again, I'll chop your head off, and in go the rabid weasels! (Another reference to an early skit.)
Kraken: Oh, s**t, I'd better split! *does a split* OHHHHH!!! Now my nuts are in pain!
rofl rofl

Somehow, Sirea, I knew you'd be my main audience...

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Sirea Angelie
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Kraken: We haven't even started, Sirea.
Me: Hey, Krak, look at the poll... someone wants some ball-kicking.
Kraken: Uh oh... hey, Zakk, look, a... a... um, a demon attacking someone!
Me: WHERE?!? *looks around* Heeeeey... wait a minute. You're tricky...
Kraken: Gyah! *kicks Zakk in the nuts*
Me: Dammit, you p***k!
Kraken: Homophobe! (Both the "p***k" and "homophobe" remarks are references to our earliest skits.)
Me: Gah... once I can feel my lower body again, I'll chop your head off, and in go the rabid weasels! (Another reference to an early skit.)
Kraken: Oh, s**t, I'd better split! *does a split* OHHHHH!!! Now my nuts are in pain!
rofl rofl

Somehow, Sirea, I knew you'd be my main audience...
Well, it's better than nobody at all.

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Sirea Angelie
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Sirea Angelie
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Kraken: We haven't even started, Sirea.
Me: Hey, Krak, look at the poll... someone wants some ball-kicking.
Kraken: Uh oh... hey, Zakk, look, a... a... um, a demon attacking someone!
Me: WHERE?!? *looks around* Heeeeey... wait a minute. You're tricky...
Kraken: Gyah! *kicks Zakk in the nuts*
Me: Dammit, you p***k!
Kraken: Homophobe! (Both the "p***k" and "homophobe" remarks are references to our earliest skits.)
Me: Gah... once I can feel my lower body again, I'll chop your head off, and in go the rabid weasels! (Another reference to an early skit.)
Kraken: Oh, s**t, I'd better split! *does a split* OHHHHH!!! Now my nuts are in pain!
rofl rofl

Somehow, Sirea, I knew you'd be my main audience...
Well, it's better than nobody at all.

Wait, a "friend" of mine will be joining us...

I say the word friend unsurely for certain, personal, reasons...

Rapire's Queen

Anxious Fairy

heart User Image heart
Oh...crap.
Your pretty amusing.
whee

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Kiyokaze
heart User Image heart

Gyeh, I so recognize the quote in your sig...
I am not amused.

cool

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Sirea Angelie
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Sirea Angelie
Hitsuji_Kuroi
Kraken: We haven't even started, Sirea.
Me: Hey, Krak, look at the poll... someone wants some ball-kicking.
Kraken: Uh oh... hey, Zakk, look, a... a... um, a demon attacking someone!
Me: WHERE?!? *looks around* Heeeeey... wait a minute. You're tricky...
Kraken: Gyah! *kicks Zakk in the nuts*
Me: Dammit, you p***k!
Kraken: Homophobe! (Both the "p***k" and "homophobe" remarks are references to our earliest skits.)
Me: Gah... once I can feel my lower body again, I'll chop your head off, and in go the rabid weasels! (Another reference to an early skit.)
Kraken: Oh, s**t, I'd better split! *does a split* OHHHHH!!! Now my nuts are in pain!
rofl rofl

Somehow, Sirea, I knew you'd be my main audience...
Well, it's better than nobody at all.

Wait, a "friend" of mine will be joining us...

I say the word friend unsurely for certain, personal, reasons...
That's alright. You have your reasons.

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
xXStrawberiiXx
Oh...crap.
Your pretty amusing.
whee

Kraken: *bows* Thank you, thank you... my assistant and I appreciate it.
Me: ASSISTANT?!? MY NAME COMES FIRST IN THE TITLE!
Kraken: Then change it! We all know I'm the star.
Me: Say goodbye to your children in advance...
Kraken: I don't have any children... I'm single.
Me: Then don't count on having any! *kicks Kraken hard in the crotch, then pushes him down and keeps doing it again and again* This... is... for... calling... me.. YOUR ASSISTANT!
Kraken : Ow... ow.. ow.. ow... ow... OWWWW!!

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
SandFreak.Gaara
I am not amused.

cool

Kraken: Suck my bleeding nuts, then!
Me: Not nice, Krak...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//