Reich
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:31:48 +0000
<center>
<i>We're just a bunch of saur losers...</i> X3
Yep, this is a shop for buying custom lil' bitty dinosaurs based off your avatar. :3 Dinosaurs are pretty generic, yes, but hey, who doesn't love dinos? Didn't you ever want to be a dinosaur when you were little? Well now you can be on Gaia! X3
</center>
<b>5/28/04: TEMPORARILY CLOSED</b> - Oke, I have one more dino to do and then I'm closing this shop for a little while. I want to work on some other projects I have in mind. I'll open it again as soon as I get my other stuff situated. biggrin I am still accepting private commissions!
<i>Thanks everyone for all your kindness and support!</i> ^__^
I'll be back in no time. ;3 Keep an eye out for my newest shop projects!
<b>5/27/04</b> - Hey now, time to do some dinos. XD
<b>PAST NOTE:</b> If you ordered a little while ago and you've changed your outfit recently, I will do your changed/current outfit unless you tell me otherwise. If you don't want your current avi, PLEASE PM a picture of your avi in the correct outfit. I don't do edited/animefied outfits! Only Gaia clothes! surprised
<b>5/13/04</b> - Busybusybusyarrgh. X3
<b>5/7/04</b> - AHHH SORRY! :O I haven't been on Gaia in a week! Blame my school! *stab* ;-;
To anyone who PMed me about affiliations and questions: I will answer you in a little bit!
To anyone who made an order recently: You're being added to the waiting list pronto! :3 If you PMed your order to me I'll ask you to please post it in the thread unless I've already IMed you. ^^ I will put you on the waiting list when the order is confirmed. ^_^
To anyone who's been waiting patiently for their dino: I LOVE YOU! Forgive me! ;-;
<b>ALSO TO ANYONE WHO ORDERED:</b> I will do your current avatar outfit unless you tell me otherwise. If you don't want your current avi, PLEASE PM a picture of your avi in the correct outfit. I don't do edited/animefied outfits! Only Gaia clothes! surprised
<b>4/28/04</b> - I am SO tired. XD;; It's so hot where I live. Muggy and icky. ._. Murr. Well I've been working on some auction-worthy art/adoptions (that has absolutely nothing to do with dinosaurs X3) and I hope to make some more progress on it soon. It'll be neato hopefully. :3
<b>4/18/04</b> - *cries* My last day of spring break.. ;-; Ah well.. Anyway! Got a bunch of new orders up and I'm working on more right now. :3
<b>4/15/04</b> - Tax day! AHH! @.@;; Well anyway, this is the re-grand opening of Saur Losers today due to, er, previous technical difficulties. X3 But now that everyone's settled, we'd love you to buy a dino from us! xD Affiliates are also welcome! ^__^ (*cough* Bumps too. X3)

<i>We're just a bunch of saur losers...</i> X3
Yep, this is a shop for buying custom lil' bitty dinosaurs based off your avatar. :3 Dinosaurs are pretty generic, yes, but hey, who doesn't love dinos? Didn't you ever want to be a dinosaur when you were little? Well now you can be on Gaia! X3
</center><b>5/28/04: TEMPORARILY CLOSED</b> - Oke, I have one more dino to do and then I'm closing this shop for a little while. I want to work on some other projects I have in mind. I'll open it again as soon as I get my other stuff situated. biggrin I am still accepting private commissions!
<i>Thanks everyone for all your kindness and support!</i> ^__^
I'll be back in no time. ;3 Keep an eye out for my newest shop projects!
<b>5/27/04</b> - Hey now, time to do some dinos. XD
<b>PAST NOTE:</b> If you ordered a little while ago and you've changed your outfit recently, I will do your changed/current outfit unless you tell me otherwise. If you don't want your current avi, PLEASE PM a picture of your avi in the correct outfit. I don't do edited/animefied outfits! Only Gaia clothes! surprised
<b>5/13/04</b> - Busybusybusyarrgh. X3
<b>5/7/04</b> - AHHH SORRY! :O I haven't been on Gaia in a week! Blame my school! *stab* ;-;
To anyone who PMed me about affiliations and questions: I will answer you in a little bit!
To anyone who made an order recently: You're being added to the waiting list pronto! :3 If you PMed your order to me I'll ask you to please post it in the thread unless I've already IMed you. ^^ I will put you on the waiting list when the order is confirmed. ^_^
To anyone who's been waiting patiently for their dino: I LOVE YOU! Forgive me! ;-;
<b>ALSO TO ANYONE WHO ORDERED:</b> I will do your current avatar outfit unless you tell me otherwise. If you don't want your current avi, PLEASE PM a picture of your avi in the correct outfit. I don't do edited/animefied outfits! Only Gaia clothes! surprised
<b>4/28/04</b> - I am SO tired. XD;; It's so hot where I live. Muggy and icky. ._. Murr. Well I've been working on some auction-worthy art/adoptions (that has absolutely nothing to do with dinosaurs X3) and I hope to make some more progress on it soon. It'll be neato hopefully. :3
<b>4/18/04</b> - *cries* My last day of spring break.. ;-; Ah well.. Anyway! Got a bunch of new orders up and I'm working on more right now. :3
<b>4/15/04</b> - Tax day! AHH! @.@;; Well anyway, this is the re-grand opening of Saur Losers today due to, er, previous technical difficulties. X3 But now that everyone's settled, we'd love you to buy a dino from us! xD Affiliates are also welcome! ^__^ (*cough* Bumps too. X3)






</center>








</center> 







