Welcome to Gaia! ::


Romantic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Okay, can't take it anymore. Have to post crazy topic.

A while ago I had a very strange dream, that I absolutely must share with all the residents of this particular forum.

I dreamt that our lovable resident Tellah organized a large meet for everyone on the FF Forums to attend. It's extremely amazing what one's mind can come up with, especially about people online that one has never seen in person. xp

It was an extremely fun dream though, as we all hopped a bus and went on little adventures to various locations around the world. Many conversation during the trip were extremely enlightening, most were completely random and fun, and there was even a very entertaining food-fight along the way.

So, for the sake of complete and utter boredom, and twisted curiousity, I would like to know just how everyone would act at an Gaia FF Forumer get-together, what they would do, what fun would be had, etc. smile

No, I'm not taking any special medications, FYI. razz

Edit: With a little help from random postings, I've decided to make this a bit of an introduction thread as well. razz There's always new people coming to Gaia, and thus new people coming to the FF Forum. I know what it's like to feel a bit left out, out of the loop, etc, so if you want, post a little introduction about yourself so that everyone can get to know each other! 3nodding
There would be an Orgy in sephiroths room with all the sephy fangirls XD as well as other bishies rooms. Like vincents..xD MYAHA whee

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
i was never a very social person sweatdrop even on here, i only post when i have something worth saying. under normal social situations, i just keep to myself. with cigarettes in hand. sweatdrop

Tipsy Heckler

The members of FATE would be running around, correcting people on incorrect facts and complaining about their grammar..
i defiantely reckon that there would be a cat fight..... so many vincent followers..... sweatdrop

Romantic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavenBlackwings
There would be an Orgy in sephiroths room with all the sephy fangirls XD as well as other bishies rooms. Like vincents..xD MYAHA whee


...What wrong did I ever do to you to turn a fun and innocent dream into a horrible orgy? stare gonk
I'd rather not end up meeting half of the people around here. I'll end up organizing my own get together, kthx.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

I would run in and glomp all the people with nametags of screen names I recognize, then I'd run around and glomp people who share the same opinions as me!

Garbage Animal

I'd rather be lurking.
heh, eek wicked dream! ^_^ weeeeeeeee
That'd be cool, I guess...but there would be too many cat-fights since each character has more than one fangirl/fanboy. sweatdrop
Chromefox
The members of FATE would be running around, correcting people on incorrect facts and complaining about their grammar..


Not me, I'd be too busy complaining about the lack of DDR and hockey.


Then I'd wander into that orgy of fanism and slay them...*sharpens Masa*
I'd be hiding under a chair like a frightened kitten 'till someone'd drag me out. I'm not good with confrontations. ^.^;
I'd rather not, alot of these people strike fear into my heart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//