Welcome to Gaia! ::


Hello everyone! I am currently questing for an Angelic Headband. This is my first quest so if I have missed anything please let me know. Please help if you can!

I am somewhat new to Gaia, but my current questing is to achieve an overall apperance I wish for my avatar to have.

Current donations:
Lolot > Paper bag w holes cut in it
Morrene > 10 GG
MisaGracie > 100GG

Thank you to all Donators, bumpers, or well wishers! I will be keeping this post and my sig updated!
User Image
<center>5,000/21,000 Donators # 02
Bumpers:

The Top three bumpers will be given custom made thank you images, upon the completion of my current quest!! The top three will be notified through this thread and via PM.

Current: bumpers:
Yukari Koizumi heart (Super Bumpers)
Dark_Queen_of_Death heart (Super Bumpers)
LoveLancer
CattiBrieann
TwinklingLittleStar,
Ubersmurfs,
ChiyoJaganshi24,
Lolot,
tribal_xtc,
Everlasting Darkness,
King of Bandit,
sacredphoenix,
Takira Hanshu
Zabuzateh1337
The Final
Current donations:
Lolot > Paper bag w holes cut in it
Morrene > 10 GG
MisaGracie >100GG

Any and all donations are Greatly appreciated!! and Thanks soo much to all that have donated! heart
Bump! heart
mrow kitty bumpie!
~BUMP~From The Queen Of BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//