Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

Hi Everyone!
My name is Blair (or blah-chan if you truly wish), and I am questing for items to make my idea of the perfect avvie. The current quest item is:

User ImageOMG!User Image


User Image

EVIL Price Estimate: 179 000g - 207 000g
GEN Price Estimate: 170 000g - 200 000g
SIN Price Estimate: 170 000g - 180 000g

(Prices last checked 9 December 04)

My Offer
*update* along with the two dec 04 letters bacardii donated (worships), I bought a third for the good of the quest. I am hoping it will be a fantastic item so its value goes up 3nodding
5400g pure
Jacked Up Cape (worth up to 3400g)
Jack's Joy (worth up to 2500g)
3 Vials (worth 300g)
Winged Anklets (worth up to 7000g)
Goti Clips (worth up to 4000g)
1 Sealed Envelope [November 2004 letter] (up to 5400g)
Total: approx 28/207k - 13.5%

...Yes, I am kind of broke at the moment, but we all have to start somewhere...


User Image
Post 1 - You are Here
Post 2 - Previous and Upcoming Quests
Post 3 - About Me
Post 4 - Thankyous
Post 5 - My Marketplace Store/Cheap Banners!
Post 6 - Other Quests, Random Stuff, etc.
Post 7 - Reserved
Post 8 - Reserved
Post 9 - Reserved
Post 10 - Reserved
User Image

Upcoming
1.Angelic Scarf - 116k
2.Chain Wallet 29k
3.Fairy Wings - 40k


Completed
1.Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
2.
3.
User Image

Rules
1. No spamming
2. Limit your 1337 please
3. No flames please
4. Bumps and discussion welcome!

About Me
I am a reg in the Welcome to Gaia Forum, and I am also often found lurking in Music and Extended Discussion forums. I bump FAQs in WtG, and sometimes welcome newbies. I am a member of The Yaoi Guild, Gracious Givers of Gaia, the United Forums of Gaia, The Band Nerd Guild, TEH Invader Zim Guild, the Gaian Grammar Nazi Guild, and a mod at the Official Guild of WTG. I am questing for the OMG because I think it is the perfect addition to my avvie - it's just so quirky 3nodding
Also, I've bought one in real life...it'd be kind of nice to have a matching one on gaia biggrin
User Image

OMG Hat Donators
In order of donation time:
umaeril - 5k heart blaugh heart
luvableteekerz - 1 August 04 letter and 1 September 04 letter heart whee heart
bacardii - 2 November 04 letters (keeping) heart crying heart (crying with happiness)
Atlimar Zero - 500g whee (doomdoomdoom XD)
VashTheStampede01 - 1k heart heart domokun


Penguin Slippers Donators
In order of donation time:
Slut Police - 171g heart heart
Analita - April 2004 Letter heart eek heart


Bumpers
In order of appearance:
Zarik
may_aki
Werewolf_mike
nyo23
Articubone
Jiro Katsu
Cookie Gestapo
The_Pinguin
thesapphirewings
z3ph
x Darkness x
FyreIce
Akemi Chikako
hillylien
Veled
Maico-chan
[Ogin]
rocker3813
Redlady
Kandi Kat
Morning
keya
Wills the Guy
PicklesAndCheese
Happyperson
EmWah
lillbityprety1
MistressMinako
Neo_Ryo
Shebseeka
Xolani
TheShadowMistress
[-Lavender Sky-]
Angelic.Pulchritude
Lauren Halloween
PinkHairedGal
umaeril
blueofnight
Kiyra
Keakealani
VashTheStampede01
Shin Seiki
~PyroDraco~
luvableteekerz
BandGeekGirl
bashedface
punkin3821
Shiroknai
kylei
punkin3821
Meyami


Repeat bumpers in bold.
Note: Many of these people are from my previous quest page, which I discarded due to confusing setup - it only had one post with all the details
User Image

My Store:

Visit My Store in the Marketplace-> Click Here

Items Currently for Sale:
None.


My Banners:

I also make banners for people. I will charge a reasonable ammount of 25g for a small banner (up to 100 by 300 pixels) and 50g for anything bigger. Some examples of my work are my own quest banner, and two of the ones shown in the next post - Articubone/Atlimar's and keya's. If you would like a banner, please PM me, or post here.
I don't do animations, sorry.
*off-to-bed bump*
*bump*

da da doo bi doop doo wah
*sings*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//