Hallo there heart
I, Tsunake, am questing to finish my dream avatar. Yay for me. I need a few items, though, I've gotten the biggest item that I need out of the way. The elusive Chain Wallet. Unfortunatly, I had to sell some of the other items I needed in order to get it.
What I want:
#0000FF Complex Shirt (Female)
#000000 Complex Pants (Female)
Gray Silk Hairstyle
Price: 3,200
Horns of the Demon
gonk
Found In: Thank You Letter for June 2004
Sellback: 0
Estimated Value: 33,000-37,000?
Gender: Both
Equip: Head
Comments: Can be equipped as either short or long horns.
Last Checked: February 27, 2005 (value rise)
Last Checked By: Chibigreen Tejinashi
blaugh -Bought
eek -Found
heart - Donated
gonk -Questing
IMPORTANT BEAUTIFUL LINKS TO OTHER QUESTS!!!:
Morning's Angel Sash or Devil Tail Quest!
Blinked and Etherion's Multiple Item Quest!
Links to Charity!!!
The Little Wishes Foundation
CONTENTS-Title Page-What I'm questing for.
page 1-Updates.
Page 2-Bumpers.
Page 3-Donaters.
Page 4-My stats/offers I have.
Page 5- Tsunake's Store xd