Welcome to Gaia! ::


8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
<center>Welcome!

edit: This quest is suspended for an indefinate amount of time! If and when it is started up again, it'll probably be in another thread, but I'll try to remember to come back and post the link here. Thanks so much, everyone, for helping me get my Winged Anklets, though!! I love all of you. ^__^ heart
sidenote: I also love the fact that everyone who voted in the stupid, broken poll choose the same answer! xd


You've somehow reached two Glorious (I like that word) Quests for Stuff.
You're so lucky.

Anyway, Sailor_Charon and I, hydro~no~da, are questing for stuff that's on our wishlists. I was given a donation to my old account that was spammed gold, so I was banned, so for me this is a quest to get most of those items back.
For Charon, or Dan as you'll hear me call her, this is just a quest to get cool stuff.

Anyway, thanks for playing! Hope you'll stick around long enough to pop in and say hi, or maybe even donate! That would be SW3LL!! xd </center>

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hydro's Post!
Alright, a long, long time ago, in a place very similar to this place we call Gaia (that could be because it WAS Gaia, but lets not get technical), there was an account which was fondly named Hydrokitty.
She was an art whore, charity junkie, and random person of gaia. She was on a quest for those beloved Fairy Wings, when the one donation that closed up her quest turned out to be of scammed gold.
She lost everything (and man, was she PISS3D!), but she got over it, and started over.
How do I know all this? Take a wild guess, genius!
Ya, that was me. So now I'm questing to get that stuff back (what I havent gotten already), and you can help!!
^____^

What I'm going for (not necessarily in this order):

-Red Wine Pimpin Hat (okay, so I had a purple one before, but I like the red one better now. XB): 15,555g
-Fairy Wings: 4O,OOOg
-Ninja Headband
___3.V.I.L. 14,OOO-17,5OO
___G3N 7,OOO-15,OOO
___Sell Back Value: 1OOO
___3quip: Head
-Doll ears: Got!!
-Bammi Hat:
___3.V.I.L. 3,6OO-4,3OO
___G3N 3,5OO-4,5OO?
___Sell Back Value: 1OOO
___3quip: Head

[prices last checked 1.22.O5]
Total Gold: ??? (a hell of alot, no da!)
My Gold: Dunno! xd

So, please help. I'll even make a wishlist for donators!! Just donate anything over 1OO gold, or an item, and I'll make one of the sporting wishlists you see in both my and Dan's signatures (and a few other people's!) for ya!
Just make sure you tell me that you want one! Otherwise I'm not going to make you one- I'll forget!! sweatdrop
edit: Anyone who bumped on here before I suspended this thread can get a free wishlist, if you want! Just PM me for details. Love you guys! heart

Anyway, stay and chat!! It's more fun than bumping. Not that I dont like bumping (go bumpers!), its just chatting keeps it interesting. ^___^
Anyway, have fun!! Maybe we'll have contests later. ^___~
As Hydro, or High, has already said, I'm questing for cool stuff! 3nodding I joined Gaia several months ago, but I've only just recently begun to explore all the lovely possibilities Gaia has to offer. I actually spent much of my winter break earning gold as a poll whore! (Which is why there's a poll here - people come for the poll, and stay for the witty banter. Or so we hope...)

Unfortunately, the life of a poll whore is a lonely one. She must travel from thread to thread seeking out polls that she frequently has no right to be posting in, as she can't understand what they are about at all, or if she does understand, she simply cannot stay, because time is money in the life of a poll whore... sweatdrop All in all, it's very time consuming, and High told me that it's ever so much healthier to just start a quest instead! ^____^

SO... I'm questing for all sorts of nifty stuff:
-Staff of the Angels

_____E.V.I.L. 8,000 - 9,200 gold
_____G.E.N. 6,500 - 9,000 gold
_____S.I.N. 6,000 - 6,500 gold
-Fairy Wings

_____40,000 gold
-Icemist Dragon Gown

_____7,000 gold
-#FFFFFF Complex Shirt

_____6,131 gold
-Alice's Azure Dress

_____4,600 gold
Accomplished! 3nodding
-Flashion Purple Top

_____2,002 gold
Accomplished! 3nodding

(WAIVER: SailorCharon and her lawyer would like to inform those who enter this thread that this list is subject to change at any time SailorCharon feels like changing it.)

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Links!
Yay! I'm in charge of links. Aren't I special?
Ya. And I know we don't have a link picture back to us, but it's coming soon!! ^__^
And by soon, I mean whenever I get around to it. sweatdrop

Dromme- Ice's Dream Quest for an Angelic Sash (help him out!! ^^)

Want to be an affiliate?? Just ask!!

Fun Stuff!!

From Arana:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yay!!

My Pics:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
(I needed a place to keep this stuff... xd )

Please don't steal these!! They were either bought or lovingly given, and that's not very nice if you steal them!
And, ladies and gentlemen, if you turn your attention to the following post, you'll see:

Here is where I'll help keep track of Bumpers and Donors!
(I know everyone else says "donators" but that isn't a word, and it's been driving me nuts. xp ) Anyway...

Bumpers!
[Teh Gir]
bubble_gum_fairy
Raine_Arashi
YunieGirl
Twisted-Freak
PainedExpressions ( heart )
Moonglorious
XxHunteds GuardianxX (changed name to The Darkest Angel)
SKDarkDragon
anderson14
Wine-lo-wich
SplendidConfusion18
Boss O-Ren
Meyami
white_wolf_Guardian
Elveroote
Topaz_Ash
Whitters ( heart )
Desilu5233
dracoXK
Arana ( heart )
Ice Dawg
Aya-dew ( heart )
Valkyria86
KennyMan666
Mr. Noodles
loser_techie
Huntress Kara
M1k4 70hy4
Zurk
winged strawberry
Maelielle Corneleous (also known as the new god) ( heart )
pixifly
icing
Zoidzilla(Sam)
Totchiya
Ever_lasting_Flame
HoshikoEmiko
Flame Faelyn
shikikamikitsune
jace scott
Lady Sickness
Hikari Tamashii
Oceanborn
yokonami
Ghiro
SeanF
Arlecchina
ChildhoodInnocence

Donors!
bubble_gum_fairy (our 1st donor! heart )
XxHunteds GuardianxX
Leyarin Shartre
Cash for Trash Charity
Valkyria86
Tears of Enlightenment Charity
I Wish I Had An Angel: Mini Charity
Totchiya

You guys rock! 3nodding

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Okay, people can feel free to post while we set up!
We've reserved all our... STUFF
<center>Bump. (Now bump me back! Pwease? gonk )<center>

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alright, Dan's slow. But she'll get around to changing those 'reserved's soon! She's probably just figuring exactly what she wants.
Anyway, people, come bump with me!!

bumpeh
I may be slow, but I did one of the reserved thingies... Maybe YOU'RE too FAST! Ever think of that possibility?

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SailorCharon2448
I may be slow, but I did one of the reserved thingies... Maybe YOU'Re too FAST! Ever think of that possibility?

Nope! Don't be silly.

bumpeh

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
bumpeh

Hey, Dan, call my cell.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I should put a link in my sig...

bumpeh

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
We have linkage!
All systems: Go!
Zombie Mode: Go!
Ownage: 100%

bumpeh

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//