Welcome to Gaia! ::


I hear rumors about final fantasy moving to x-box and such words bring tears to my eyes. Someone please tell me that this travisty will never ever happen and give me your source of this information
It'll never happen, simply put. Xbox doesn't exactly...fly out of stores in Japan. SquareEnix would loose a crap load of money pulling a stunt like that.
They won't be FF games. Just RPG's made by the guy who created FF.
http://www.gameshout.com/news/022005/article520.htm
AmberReflection
They won't be FF games. Just RPG's made by the guy who created FF.
http://www.gameshout.com/news/022005/article520.htm
By far, the worst idea ever for him. Then again, maybe the new Xbox won't suck so bad. XD
Sasaki Kojirou
AmberReflection
They won't be FF games. Just RPG's made by the guy who created FF.
http://www.gameshout.com/news/022005/article520.htm
By far, the worst idea ever for him. Then again, maybe the new Xbox won't suck so bad. XD

It's probably the BEST idea EVER for him... considering Microsoft probably counted the money they paid him to make games for them by the breifcase...

As for Square Enix losing money... they wouldn't... Even sold enough to make 'em money, on top of the wad of cash Nintendo payed them to use the link cable the way they did...

Square Enix doesn't make games for the Xbox, because it's AMERICAN... The same reason you don't see much from ANY Japanese developer...
Rumors say that a numbered FF game is coming on Cube
I say the Square Enix was way better when it was still Squaresoft. Enix has destroyed the FF name and tradition as well as killed the good Square name.
IcePumpkyn
I say the Square Enix was way better when it was still Squaresoft. Enix has destroyed the FF name and tradition as well as killed the good Square name.
I wouldn't go so far as to saying that, but I do think, in my opinion, FFTA and FFX-2 really sucked. biggrin
It is veryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery possible.
How would FF moving to Xbox in any way shape or form be a bad thing for us?
(Other then some of you haivng to buy an Xbox)
Better graphics, better sound, faster load times.....ect.
I don't get how some people can still hate on the Xbox like its a wanna be system.
FF moving to Xobx would be a win for all.
GLITCH_OS
How would FF moving to Xbox in any way shape or form be a bad thing for us?
(Other then some of you haivng to buy an Xbox)
Better graphics, better sound, faster load times.....ect.
I don't get how some people can still hate on the Xbox like its a wanna be system.
As far as the we go, FF moving to Xobx would be a win for all.
I agree, but it'd never happen, that's the point. SquareEnix are money whores but I don't think they'd pull something like that.
if FF moved to Xbox it would suck, Xbox needs to stick with what it gots already and build on it instead of trying to monopolize the business.
jotaroxtreme
if FF moved to Xbox it would suck, Xbox needs to stick with what it gots already and build on it instead of trying to monopolize the business.

That has got to be the lamest reply I have ever seen.
jotaroxtreme
if FF moved to Xbox it would suck, Xbox needs to stick with what it gots already and build on it instead of trying to monopolize the business.
Actually, Xbox needs waaaaaaaay better games, the current crap (with the exception of the DoA series, Ninja Gaiden, and Otogi series) it has. I'd love the Xbox if it had better games.
Dude, it's funny to see this thread seeing that most X-Boxes were recalled... So I doubt the FF series will end up going to X-Box...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//