Post 2: Rules and order form
My shop rules:
Rule 1: Don't try to haggle, the prices are fine as is surprised
Rule 2: Don't PM me; just post here
Rule 3: Don't steal anything, but my samples were for people anyway, so not too much trouble on that one ...
Rule 4: I don't do the free-happy birthday thing.
Rule 5: Yes, you can buy more than one art; of corse, anyone with half a brain, knows it will add up. (:
Rule 6: If you wish for me to link you, you must as well link me, PM me for only those request.
Rule7: If you dun like it, too bad D:
Thread rules:
Rule 1: As tempting as it may be, refrain yourself from flaming. D:
Rule 2: I will totally delete your post if I find it necassary.
Rule 3: Bump as you wish, one bump per post.
Rule 4: BSM loves you.
All rules are subject to change.
Ordering form/instruction :
Base: (say which number base you want)
Avatar used: (post the avatar you want used)
Then you pay, and I give you your artz.
Simple as that