FLIP_SYD3
Sio
FLIP_SYD3
Tearin
I know it's a little off topic, but one thing I will always stand by is the fact that the Playstation consols have THE best designed controllers of ANY consol.
I don't know. The old Nes and Snes controlls where confortable and same with the Atari Joystick nice. The X-box control small and large are still horrible though.
I'm with Tearin. I own a working SNES, and the controllers are that comfortable. It's hard to get a good comfy grip around them. I prefer the PS controllers. There's a reason they stuck with the same design, you know.
Well I was acustomed to the S/NES controllers after owning and playing the System for 13 years
Whoops, typo in my post. Should say "aren't", not "are".
But I've had the SNES for a long time as well, but I still don't like the controller all that much. Just doesn't feel as comfy as a PS controller. Still, that's not to say the SNES has a controller, I just prefer the PS.