Welcome to Gaia! ::


I hope this will clear up any any confusion about the games to be created by Mistwalker and Microsoft Gaming Studios.
Square Enix are not making any games for the XBox or Microsoft's next-generation console.
The Final Fantasy series will not appear on the Xbox.
Former Square Enix staff are helping create the said games.
Links:
Former Square Enix staff join Mistwalker
Interview with Mistwalker's Sakaguchi
Former Square Enix Developers Kick It With Mistwalker

Aged Bunny

King Bahamut
I hope this will clear up any any confusion about the games to be created by Mistwalker and Microsoft Gaming Studios.
Square Enix are not making any games for the XBox or Microsoft's next-generation console.
The Final Fantasy series will not appear on the Xbox.
Former Square Enix staff are helping create the said games.
Links:
Former Square Enix staff join Mistwalker
Interview with Mistwalker's Sakaguchi
Former Square Enix Developers Kick It With Mistwalker

Thanks, even though it's somewhat old news here.

If you don't mind, I'd like use these articles to update my thread. 3nodding
[ Pendragon ]
King Bahamut
I hope this will clear up any any confusion about the games to be created by Mistwalker and Microsoft Gaming Studios.
Square Enix are not making any games for the XBox or Microsoft's next-generation console.
The Final Fantasy series will not appear on the Xbox.
Former Square Enix staff are helping create the said games.
Links:
Former Square Enix staff join Mistwalker
Interview with Mistwalker's Sakaguchi
Former Square Enix Developers Kick It With Mistwalker

Thanks, even though it's somewhat old news here.

If you don't mind, I'd like use these articles to update my thread. 3nodding

Ok.
(I know this is old news, but that FF on XBox topic shows that some people don't know this still.)
Edit: Sorry I didn't see your topic when I made this topic.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//