azngurl
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:48:57 +0000
<center>My story!
Hello I'm azngurl! I have been here on gaia since Novemeber something but I was unfortunatly hacked! But dont worry I'm over it. It's just alittle taste of me. I have wonderful friends that helped me through it! Yay for me. I'm back on my feet again. But it doesn't hurt to want more hehe yesh I'm greedy but who isn't these day's! But anyway's help me in my quest for... well you'll see what my next quest is on the next post! I am very dedicated to my quests now. I kinda quit on my OmG hat quest but that's just for now. That quest is on hole for the time being! hehe. But yeah help me in my quest and you'll be a friend for life.... well I wouldn't say life I would say for like a day more like ten minutes JUST KIDDING! Alot of people who help me even by bumping are still REALLy good friends today! Well anyways I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone because one gold is like a million! Thanks for your time and eyes whee </center>
post one:intruction
post two: quest item
post three:my lovely donators
post four: my bumpers
post five: my thread journal
post six: other links
post sseven: my list
Hello I'm azngurl! I have been here on gaia since Novemeber something but I was unfortunatly hacked! But dont worry I'm over it. It's just alittle taste of me. I have wonderful friends that helped me through it! Yay for me. I'm back on my feet again. But it doesn't hurt to want more hehe yesh I'm greedy but who isn't these day's! But anyway's help me in my quest for... well you'll see what my next quest is on the next post! I am very dedicated to my quests now. I kinda quit on my OmG hat quest but that's just for now. That quest is on hole for the time being! hehe. But yeah help me in my quest and you'll be a friend for life.... well I wouldn't say life I would say for like a day more like ten minutes JUST KIDDING! Alot of people who help me even by bumping are still REALLy good friends today! Well anyways I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone because one gold is like a million! Thanks for your time and eyes whee </center>
post one:intruction
post two: quest item
post three:my lovely donators
post four: my bumpers
post five: my thread journal
post six: other links
post sseven: my list



