Welcome to Gaia! ::


Welcome to Nozomi-chan!'s Quest!

currently questing for:
-uniform set
-to help people!!

Thank you!
Bumps and donations are welcome- as always!! xd xd xd
Hey you found it!!
That's cool!
I'm making another one because the other one wasn't working out!! crying
BUMPERS!
azngurl
Pockie
Seishuku Tsuki
[Ciaran]
Cinyras
4n1m36uy---->Shinobi-A.G.
Kryssie222
SnEternal
KuraiBijin
Azrai
Zaida
dracoXK
Kimbomaru
ChibiSango-chan
Hayate_Kibagami
SherlockHolmes

Narutotheninja
Hagane_Tsumon
Sasuke_Izumo
million123
Sasuke_Uchiha32
Serge435
ice_zephyr_random
kst
Vashie-kun
BlOnDe FaEriE
BLUEBLUEBLUEBLUE!
Vincent Stryder
Rebecca_Claire
Suki Kaida
azuken
Twin star of suzaku
loser_techie
stevehckr6
Greymist the Cat


DONATORS!
Cirilla-100g xd xd xd
Hayate_Kibagami-jack Bag for me to trade=2.4k and a sealed letter=4150gold! and the fire kimono xd xd xd
Pockie-Fox Ears
Ciaran-Spirited Hat
stevehckr6-leather collar with cross
Greymist the Cat-25gold
I can't wait until Christmas!
I'm not much for Halloween...
I enjoy Thanksgiving but Christmas is the day of all days!!!
Surpassing all of my friends birthdays!!! Sorry if I let you down...whoever...
Nozomi-chan!
I can't wait until Christmas!
I'm not much for Halloween...
I enjoy Thanksgiving but Christmas is the day of all days!!!
Surpassing all of my friends birthdays!!! Sorry if I let you down...whoever...

gonk gonk crying just kidding mine's in March!
azngurl
Nozomi-chan!
I can't wait until Christmas!
I'm not much for Halloween...
I enjoy Thanksgiving but Christmas is the day of all days!!!
Surpassing all of my friends birthdays!!! Sorry if I let you down...whoever...

gonk gonk crying just kidding mine's in March!


Oh thanks for saying that! I would have killed myself if you were mad! crying
Bumpers! Good luck ^^.

I love Halloween, 'cause of candy corn and acting bizarre in public without having to explain yourself ^___^
Seishuku Tsuki
Bumpers! Good luck ^^.

I love Halloween, 'cause of candy corn and acting bizarre in public without having to explain yourself ^___^


Thanks for the bump!! xd <---This is your permanent smiley...unless you want to change it. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//