Welcome to Gaia! ::


To anyone that has bought a pet, or were wanting to bid in the upcoming Nightmare auction: I'm sorry I haven't been here, but I've been really sick for almost a month now, and being upright is just really hard for me right now. *sighs* Now add on top of that that my best friend and my boyfriends mom died this last sunday (March 6th, 2005) from cancer. On top of being sick, I've been trying to be there for them, and the funeral isn't even till this weekend ._. So I really haven't been able to work on anything cause I've either been sick or not been home. But, to all Owners, I WILL update your pets as soon as I'm able. The same goes for the Nightmare auction. I'm sorry I've had to put them off, but right now just isn't a good time for anything, so I'm sorry if anyone is mad at me, or feels they've been ripped off. That's really not what I've been going for. So again, to everyone, I'm sorry, and I'll try to be back up and running asap.
Thank you for your time *bows*
Firwethien


<center>User Image
User Image
Post 1: Intoduction
Post 2: Rules
Post 3: The Story
Post 4: Flatsales/Auctions/others
Post 5: Owners list
Post 6: Breeding
Post 7: Item Shop
Post 8: Mailing list
Post 9: White/Grey/Black lists
Post 10: Affiliates/Link list </center>
<center>User Image
Rules/Guidelines of the GenBreed Shop

1.Always be polite, rudeness will not be tolerated. This goes for me as well. If you think I'm being rude, please feel free to point it out, and I will issue an official apology to you on the main page, somewhere where I know it'll be seen.
2.Please DO NOT PM me asking for a pet. If there are pets for sale, they will be clearly visible in the flatsale/auction post.
3.Please do not spam, though bumps are acceptable. But if there are others in the shop, please try having a conversation instead of just mindlessly bumping.
4.DO NOT STRETCH THE PAGE! I cannot stress this enough. Purposefully stretching the page will result in you being put on the black list. I know this is harsh, but I will not tolerate people doing this in my thread.
5.Have fun, but keep it as clean as you can, and try not to cuss if you can avoid it. If you feel you must cuss, please keep it to as few words as possible, or use the * in place of some of the letters of the cuss word you wish to say. Ex. B***h, F**k, ect.
6.If you wish to become an affiliate, please post in a clear manner, with a code for your shop banner in place, and be prepared to add my link to yours. I will PM you or post in your shop if I decide to become an affiliate, but please state how you'd like this to be done. I don't want to PM you if you don't want to be PMed
7.More rules will be added as I see something done that I do not like. The person that'll cause me to make a new rule will be put on the greylist, and remain there for about a month or so before being removed.

Thank you all for your time.
</center>
<center>User Image
Hello everyone, and welcome to my shop. I'm sure you're all wondering were my lovely little pets came from. Well, first, let me get outta the way were I work, as that has a lot to do with how my pets came into being. I'm a labtech for Cerulean_blue, the creator of the FenFin species . One day, while at work, I was trying to come up with a formula that would make the molecular structure or some liquids more solid.

I was about half way through my research when, while I wasn't paying much attention, I added an untested substance in our lab to my mix. I was very upset cause by adding that compound, I messed up my whole experiment. It meant that I'd have to start all over again. So, I put a stopper on the top of the vial I had messed up, and put on a rack, and forgot all about it.

A few days later, I came into work, and just happened to remember the vial I'd put on the rack. So, I went to the rack, meaning to dispose of the botched experiment, and saw that the color of the stopper, vial, and liquid had all changed color, and that the fluid was bubbling! Well, this fascinated me, so I decided to monitor the vial while working on my other various projects. A very long weekend was coming up, so I decided to take the vial home with me, and put it in an isolated area.

A few days later, I got up and went to check on the vial and saw that the vial had broken! This fascinated me, as I didn't think that much pressure would build up inside the tiny little vial. I decided to leave the vial as it was, cause the fluid was still bubbling, and I wanted to see what happened. Over the next few days, the fluid began to expand and grow. And after about a week, the fluid began to rise, and that a ball and wings had developed.

I kept an eye on the progress of the fluid over the two weeks, and was surprised to see that the fluid had begun to take the shape of a fox like creature with floating wings. The creature didn't seem interested in anything but sleeping, so I left it alone. About two weeks after that, it reached it's final stage, and began to show weather it was male or female. It also began to show an interest in things around it, and was almost always following me, unless it was sleeping. It turned out to be a bright creature, that quickly learned to talk.

It was about this time that I decided I needed to come with a name for this new breed of creature. I decided to call them GenBreed. I also went back to the lab, so see if I could recreate the experiment I thought I'd once botched. And it turned out that they were re-creatable. So I went on for the next few months, loving the new breed that I'd created, when I got quite a shock! Not only were they alive, but they were breedable as well. And it turns out that, because of the state that they started in, that all bred from the first two I created would take the shape that their parents started out at. I've since created more, and they've bred, and because just one GenBreed is a handful, I've decided to put their babies up for sale to those that would give them good homes. So I hope you enjoy my pets, and all the happiness they can bring, and I hope that you'll want to take one home.


Stages:GenBeed go through 5 stages, as shown below
User Image

Color Guide:
User Image</center>
<center>User Image
Flatsales: All GenBreed in a flatsale are 2k each unless otherwise stated

how to order
<center>[b][color=green]Pet you want:
Pet name:
Who it's for (incase of getting for another person:[/b][/color]</center>


GenBreed for sale: Next flatsale in the works whee

Auctions:
Angel Auction Over
Nightmare Auction TBA
I'm sorry, I know I've put this off twice now, but I've been very busy IRL, and I just haven't been able to work on the stages sweatdrop I'll try to keep up with pet updates, but if I'm a bit late, then I'm sorry xp


Other: none</center>
<center>User Image

Owners name|Pet name|sex

Gen:1

Firwethien|Meja|F (shop mascot)
Cerulean_Blue|Mialyn&Acanthus|F/M (Special Custom)
Evil Tim|Damian|M
Evil Tim|Jack|M
Silver Angel|Tique|M
Dark Ruler55|Rachel|F
[obedient]|Hanna|F
Ralbas|Wethy|F
Gorgarath|Shiza|M|Angel Auction
majikfaerie13|Hinako|F|Angel Auction</center>
<center>User Image

-Coming Soon-</center>
<center>User Image
-Coming Soon-

Item shop will not be open till all gen1 GenBreed have reached the adult stage</center>
<center>User Image
-comeing soon-</center>
<center>User Image

White List:
Cerulean_Blue for making my wonderful tags for me, and being there when I needed to ask for help.
Kendaki for helping me come up with the GenBreed name

Grey List:
None, let's try to keep it this way 3nodding

Black List:
None yet, trust me, you don't wanna be here stare </center>
<center>User Image
Link to me:

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5716574][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/GenBreed/Banner1.png[/IMG][/url]


or

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5716574][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/GenBreed/genbreedicon2.png[/IMG][/url]


Affiliates:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <=Check out this shop surprised Tis awsome whee *luffs it* whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image</center>
-extra space-
*sweeps floor*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//