Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kazimirs
-Rogue Lands-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:01 pm


*image coming soon*

Though the lands of the kazimir were filled with prides, there will still some Kazimir that lacked a place to call home. These lone Kazimir often traveled alone or in small groups. Traveling with the wind and following food, they have no set destination. They follow the law of of no pride, only the law of survival.

(This thread is for loners/rogues. You're welcome to roam where you'd like within and other prides, but please try to keep your rp's based here.)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:59 pm


Kristen's blue and star speckled coat shone under the moonlit sky as she raced. Free. Free atlast. No more of Kazimirs watching over her shoulder, keeping close tabs on her. Checking that she was doing the whole princess thing. She lepped up onto her back feet and pawed at the sky letting out a roar of joy. She dropped back to all fours and turned to face Koga. She nuzzled into his side and wrapped a paw around his neck to pull him to the ground playfully. Life at last!

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:43 pm


A huge smile was spread across his muzzle as he ran beside Kristen, happy to see her so happy. His armor clunked together silently as he kept stride with her until she pulled him to the ground. He growled playfully and pawed at her gently. "it's nice to see you so happy" he poke in his deep raspy voice
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:57 am


Kristen purred and rolled over, "I feel so... So free." She sat up and blinked tears of joy back from her eyes. "And I feel extreamly lucky to have you. Koga." Her voice came out in a purr as she said the last bit. She cocked her head on the side. "I mean that."

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:11 am


Rolling over onto his stomach, Koga leaned over a little so he was resting agenced Kristen before laying his head across her shoulders. "this freedom is why I love my lifestyle, why I feel so akward in the prides" he said nuzzling her neck a little. "I feel lucky to have you to Kristen, I wasn't sure if anyone would ever want to put up with me other then the cubs" he said unleashing a small crackly purr, it sounded as if it had rarely ever been used.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:30 pm


Kristen blushes. "I've loved you since the day Tari and Mell introduced us." She smiled, "You know... You could always have cubs of your own if you wanted? I mean, you like them and they like you so you'd be a good-" Her blush deepend.

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:45 pm


Koga couldn't help but smile a little as he nuzzled her once more as he spotted her blush "cubs do like me, and i've been thinking of having cubs of my own for a while now, so" he paused for effect "what would you think of being a mother?" a mischevious smile spread across his lips
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 am


Kristen rolled half onto her back and half onto her side to bat playfully at Koga's nose, "For who I'm ment to be." She preened at the thought of no more wispers as she walked past of 'thats the princess' and other such things, "I'm 'bred' ot breed. And I would love to be a mother. So long as that ment that you were their father." She battered again at his nose thoughtfully, echoing his smile.

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:48 pm


Koga smiled as he batted back atat her paw before leaning forward to lick her cheek. "I was hoping you would say that" he spoke rather quietly, his words were only meant for her ears. "I would adore having cubs as well, but only with you" pushing his nose under her chin he nuzzled her gently "when?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:58 pm


Kristen pondered the thought of when. She quietly nuzzled him back, lost in her thoughts. "It wouldn't hurt to try. I mean, when were personally ready I'll fall pregnant. Untill I actually do. It doesn't bother me when, Koga. So long as your the father of them. I dont mind when we have them." The dusk had long ago turned to night and a cool breeze rusteled though the trees. She scouted her eyes out around the area looking for suitable acomodation for the night. "Koga you used to live here." She asked questioningly, "Where, say, would we find a suitable Den to stay the night?" She licked his muzzle affectionatly.

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:26 am


A strange, serene, feeling swept over him as they confirmed that they would attempt cubs together. Being slightly dissoriented from this new feeling he took a moment to reply "den? oh, I've never actually stayed in a den, and I don't know of any around here, but there is a large rock that makes a bit of an overhang, it is where I used to sleep every night, it is also close to water" he said curious to how she would react.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:28 pm


Kristen smiled, "In that case, that will do. I just dont fancy sleeping out in the total open tonight. Not with Apollo's death." She shivered. He'd been in conection with her father and saw more then he did. She knew he was passed. She could smell the death in the wind, along with the saddness. "Where is it? I think it would be wonderful not to sleep in something so closed up!" She laughed and hopped to herself that Koga and her wouldn't have to wait years for cubs. Maybe in spring? And have -real- spring babies?

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:09 pm


Koga smiled and stood up slowly "it actually isn't to far from here" He began walking slowly, making sure that she was following him towords the rock the slowly became a dot on the horizen.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:45 pm


Kristen rose and followed Koga, she walked at his side, that now was totally claimed as her place. She looked with pride at Koga. For ever hers. She smiled, held her head high and watched that dot they seemed to be heading towards grow, slowly, bigger.

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:13 pm


Koga could see how Kristen was walking and couldn't help but smile as he lifted his head and puffed out his chest a little in pride. Turning his head he put his muzzle close to her ear "we're almost home"
he whispered.
Reply
Kazimirs

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//