Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Rehab

Back to Guilds

For those who are addicted to Gaia. 

Tags: Gaia, addiction 

Reply Questions!
READ ME! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nails-on-a-chalkboard
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm


OK, so a lot of the mods have been getting tons of PM with questions about the guild. It would be awesome if everyone could post any questions the have about the guild in here this way all the mods can answer incase one doesn't know the answer and also so your fellow addicts can try to answer as well!

Thank you all!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:48 am


Heyyy! I'm new to the guild. And I was just wondering if you guys celebrate birthdays here on the guild...

d3arlylov3d


XxLexxie-DollxX

Fashionable Millionaire

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 am


im new to the guild i just found out about it so do u talk to people here
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:24 am


Do you mean do the moderators talk to people or do the people talk to each other? Of course we talk to people on here,we don't think we're special or anything.We're just like everyone else.

tiff33005


tiff33005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 am


d3arlylov3d
Heyyy! I'm new to the guild. And I was just wondering if you guys celebrate birthdays here on the guild...

I'm not sure if we do because at the moment we have A LOT of people in the guild but I can talk about it with the other moderators and see what they say.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 pm


tiff33005
d3arlylov3d
Heyyy! I'm new to the guild. And I was just wondering if you guys celebrate birthdays here on the guild...

I'm not sure if we do because at the moment we have A LOT of people in the guild but I can talk about it with the other moderators and see what they say.

Awesome! Like we can post our birthdays and someone can put it on an ULTIMATE BIRTHDAY LIST or something epic like that. biggrin

d3arlylov3d


vlooo

Familiar Regular

11,115 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 am


This is the first time I've been in a guild REALLY.

And also I had been trying to ask people what do you do in a guild.
So .....can you guys help me out??
(i heard you get gold for it.) >w<
Well I'LL COME BACK! heart heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 pm


D0ll3
This is the first time I've been in a guild REALLY.

And also I had been trying to ask people what do you do in a guild.
So .....can you guys help me out??
(i heard you get gold for it.) >w<
Well I'LL COME BACK! heart heart heart heart heart

Basically,it's a place for people who have the same interests to get together and talk. We do have contests but I'm not sure when they're going to be starting again.

tiff33005


Klinkett

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 pm


Um... Hi, everyone. My name's Klinkett, and I am a Gaia addict. I just want to know if this guild really helps you with your addiction. Is anyone here actually recovered/recovering?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 am


I'm not that new to this place, but I was wondering, Which sub forum can we do any RPs in? I'm new to doing rp, and I am getting really addicted to them, so I wanna start my own.

Simply Cinnimon


cookymonstrcutie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm


Do we to have a certain number of posts so we don't get kicked out of the guild?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:43 pm


cookymonstrcutie
Do we to have a certain number of posts so we don't get kicked out of the guild?


no....u can post as much as u want u just cant post in the main-forum

chigate


little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:48 pm


im gona be recovered in a week or so when school starts i wont be able to go on computer as much unless im going on the bus then ill have 1 hour to play get on the bus go to school get back right back on probaly lol:3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm


Simply Cinnimon
I'm not that new to this place, but I was wondering, Which sub forum can we do any RPs in? I'm new to doing rp, and I am getting really addicted to them, so I wanna start my own.

You can talk about rping but not actually do it if that makes sense. Kinkykitty doesn't want any role playing in the guild. And there is a thread to talk about role playing where you can post.

tiff33005

Reply
Questions!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//