Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Animaniac role-play guild

Back to Guilds

A really awesome Role-play guild! we have many types of rps in here! will ya join? 

Tags: Wolves, Anime, Naruto, Bleach, Sonic 

Reply School role-plays
Underland High(O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 pm


Story
User Image


Underland Highschool is just like any other school you'd find out there. It has the same students, the same teachers...the same everything. It also has the same rivalries between the same cliques.

However, something special is going on. Its time again to elect the class president. The two leading candidates are sisters. One good, the other...not so good. So, who will come out on top? Who will rule the school? Good or Evil?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 am


User Image

❶ Follow Standard Gaia Rules
❷ No Flaming
❸ No God-Modding
❹ Avoid Auto-Hitting
❺ Avoid excessive cursing, especially in OOC
❻ PG-16
❼ If you plan on killing someone's RPC PM him/her to ask permission
❽ Be semi-literate and post at least once every two days
❾ Have Fun... Or Else
❿ Follow Guild Rules
⓫ Put a Ninja emoticon in the PM to show me that you have read the rules
⓬ Send all profiles with the title "Underland High"
⓭ The limit number of characters you can have in this Rp is two. Sorry but sometimes you should just make do with what you have.
⓮ Also, if you want to change something. Just ask me and I'll see if its okay then I'll add it to your profile.
⓯ Your posts have to be more than three (3) sentences long.
⓰ I can add more rules at any time. So check often. You never know what will change.

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:13 am


People


The Red Queen~ She is the White Queens older sister. She is the evil one.

The White Queen~ She is purely good and wants nothing but the best for the school. Which is why she is running against her sister for president.

Alice~ The lost one. She is new to the school and isnt quite sure where she fits in.

The Mad Hatter~ Everyones favorite weirdy. Hes a little strange and can often be found hanging around with Alice.

The Cheshire Cat~ Another weirdy, he is rather reclusive and keeps to himself. However, he is also terribly clever and unpredictable.

The Naive of Hearts~ He's using the Red Queen in order to gain power when, in reality, he'd rather be nowhere near her.

The Doormouse~ Shes couragious and outspoken, if not a little stubborn. Shes easily offended. But, she knows what is right and who to stand up for.

Tweedle-Dee~ Him and his twin are the loveable, slightly ditzy ones.

Tweedle-Dum~ She is Tweedle-Dee's twin and has a terrible habit of arguing with him.

The March Hare~ Another oddball, he can often be found hanging out with the Mad Hatter and the White Queen.

The White Rabbit~ She is shy and easily frightened. She worries to much and is a bit paranoid. However, she is sick of the Red Queen walking all over her, so, who knows? She could play a large part in everything.

Absolem~ He is just another odd one. He is known to smoke a decent amount, even when he is in class.


Underlined=Reserved
Bold=Taken


Note: If you wish to make up your own character, under role in your profile please put 'A Friend.'
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:43 pm


şҡεℓℓγ ŧïɱε﹗


[size=18][align=center][color=color1]First[/color][color=color2]Middle or Nickname[/color][color=color1]Last[/color][/align][/size]

[imgright]Pic here[/imgright]

[color=color1] ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° A quote your character would say °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ [/color]

[color=color2] •*¨*•.¸¸oɟuı uıɐɯ¸¸.•*¨*•[/color]
[color=color1]I have name but you can call me this[/color][color=color2]NickName[/color]
[color=color2]Last time I checked I was a[/color][color=color1]Gender.[/color][color=color2] So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same[/color]
[color=color1]The one that tickles my fancy are[/color][color=color2] Boys, Girls, or Both[/color]
[color=color2]I celebrate this day every year with my friends![/color][color=color1]Birthday[/color]
[color=color1]Way too many candles to blow out![/color][color=color2]Age[/color]

[color=color1] ılıll●llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll●llılı[/color]
[color=color2]Yes I stained my body[/color][color=1]Tattoos if any[/color]
[color=color1]Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about.[/color][color=color2]Piercings[/color]
[color=color2]I’m not short or tall![/color][color=color1]Height[/color]

[color=color1]•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪αηιcєηт нιѕтσяу♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•[/color]
[color=color2]Here will be your back story. I want a healthy paragraph at least! And also you don’t have to make it one color.[/color]

[color=color1] ☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆[/color]
[color=color2] ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮![/color]
[color=color1]❄
❄
❄ [/color]

[color=color2] yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy![/color]
[color=color1]☢
☢
☢ [/color]

[color=color2] ☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥тнιѕ ιѕ wнαт мy нeαrт ѕιɴɢѕ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆[/color]
One theme song. More if you want but no more than five. With links

[align=right][color=color1] ɱყ ɾσʅҽ ιʂ...[/color] [color=2] The role you want[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=color1]Stop yanking my strings![/color][color=color2]User Name[/color]

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 pm


cнαrαcтer proғιleѕ


Alysha Alice Nightingal


User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°If I Had A World Of My Own Everything Would Be Nonsense°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

•*¨*•.¸¸oɟuı uıɐɯ¸¸.•*¨*•
I have name but you can call me thisAlice
Last time I checked I was a female. So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same.
The one that tickles my fancy are Boys.
I celebrate this day every year with my friends!January 1
Way too many candles to blow out!17

ılıll●llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll●llılı
Yes I stained my body. I have one on my shoulder, and another going around her belly button.
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. I got three on my left ear and 4 on my other!
I’m not short or tall!5 7"

•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪αηιcєηт нιѕтσяу♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•
Okay, so my life has been an odd one. I have moved 7 times in the past 3 years, so I haven't made many friends. In my younger years I use to be normal until something changed in me. I was about 11 when I started running off into woods clean and coming back home dirty saying I was crawling in holes and trees. That was when we started moving so much. My parents thought were we lived was the cause of me strangeness. Well they were wrong. Even at my new home I acted the same. Well now I am living in some other place. Thankfully I am not to late from the beginning of the school year, I hope there are people as odd as me this time. There normally never is anyone like me though...

☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆
ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ Running off into the woods
❄ Strange things
❄ Music/Drawing


yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ Snakes
☢ Jocks
☢ Anything normal


☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥тнιѕ ιѕ wнαт мy нeαrт ѕιɴɢѕ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
Strange-Tokio Hotel
Funhouse-P!nk
Follow Me Down-3HO!3

ɱყ ɾσʅҽ ιʂ... Alice


Stop yanking my strings!Beastmistress13


Absolem Chatter Finn


User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Whooo ... are ... you? °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

•*¨*•.¸¸oɟuı uıɐɯ¸¸.•*¨*•
I have name but you can call me this Absol
Last time I checked I was a Male So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are Girls
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! May 5th
Way too many candles to blow out! 17

ılıll●llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll●llılı
Yes I stained my body. What are you crazy?
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. Left ear has a gold ring.
I’m not short or tall! 6'0"

•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪αηιcєηт нιѕтσяу♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•
Living in wonderland since he was nothing but a small egg, Absol knows his ways around the forest. Absol is also a vegetarian, and a proud one at that. He is a smoker since he was at the age of 15 and never set down his smokes. His parents forced him to go to school and he always came back with his smokes and a good office referral. He cant stay away from these buggers for to long, or else his skin turns a grayish color. Finally he got his right in 11th grade and was able to smoke in class. However, he doesn't show it off, he only does it in class when he needs it.

☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆
ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄Cigarettes
❄ Music
❄ veggies


yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ Meat
☢ rotten veggies
☢ homework


☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥тнιѕ ιѕ wнαт мy нeαrт ѕιɴɢѕ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
Crazy loop Ma Ma Ma: by Crazy loop
You spin me right round: Dead or alive
ɱყ ɾσʅҽ ιʂ... Absolem the Caterpillar

Stop yanking my strings! Official Torasame

MadHaruHatter


User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° You've lost your muchiness °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

•*¨*•.¸¸oɟuı uıɐɯ¸¸.•*¨*•
I have name but you can call me thisHaru or Hatter
Last time I checked I was aMale So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are Both Boys and Girls
I celebrate this day every year with my friends!December 1st
Way too many candles to blow out!18

ılıll●llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll●llılı
Yes I stained my body A black dragon on my right arm
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. 4 on my left ear 3 on the right and snake bites
I’m not short or tall!6'5"

•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪αηιcєηт нιѕтσяу♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•
The Hatter grew up in Wonderland, he wasnt always crazy at least not until he woke up one day with a dragon tattoo on his arm, which is thought to have had poisoned ink used to make. The Hatter has been a wild child who will run around spouting rhymes and pulling pranks. One day The hatter's parents decided they had enough of him at home and they sent him off to go to Underland high were he trys to keep control of his crazy side.

☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆
ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄Tea
❄ Pranks
❄ Being himself


yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢Annoying people
☢ School
☢ Waiting


☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥тнιѕ ιѕ wнαт мy нeαrт ѕιɴɢѕ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
Uranus Soshite Neptune

ɱყ ɾσʅҽ ιʂ... Mad Hatter


Stop yanking my strings!Sakura~of the Darkness~


CheshireMoonlightCat


User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

•*¨*•.¸¸oɟuı uıɐɯ¸¸.•*¨*•
I have name but you can call me thisChes, Shire or Raven
Last time I checked I was aFemale So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are Boys
I celebrate this day every year with my friends!October 13th
Way too many candles to blow out!17

ılıll●llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll●llılı
Yes I stained my bodyRed stripes on my tail and ears
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about.2 ears and the left side of snake bites
I’m not short or tall!5'6"

•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪αηιcєηт нιѕтσяу♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•
Ever since Raven was young she has ben able to disappear and reappear, when she was little she didnt know how to control it ans ended up disappearing, thats when she heard what her friends truly thought of her and it wasnt very nice. Ever since that incident Raven hasnt been very social, she rarely talks to her classmates at Underland high and is often thought to be creepy because she will appear out of nowhere scaring people.

☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆
ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄Chains
❄ Belts
❄ Bells


yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢Uninteresting people
☢ Water
☢ School


☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥тнιѕ ιѕ wнαт мy нeαrт ѕιɴɢѕ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
Riot- Three days grace

ɱყ ɾσʅҽ ιʂ... Cheshire Cat


Sakura~of the darkness~Cheshire Cat

size=18]
White Hiding Fur Rabbit

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° im late im late to get to class im late °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

•*¨*•.¸¸oɟuı uıɐɯ¸¸.•*¨*•
I have name but you can call me thisrabbe,rabs,rabot,hider,white.
Last time I checked I was aMale So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are Girls
I celebrate this day every year with my friends!09/28/91
Way too many candles to blow out!19

ılıll●llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll●llılı
Yes I stained my bodyone on his right arm with a pocket watch with im late in a ribbon above the pocket watch
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about.none
I’m not short or tall!6,4

•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪αηιcєηт нιѕтσяу♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•
White was always late he was late on his birth. no one could find him when they needed him.White never had any friends.White's family sent him to this school to get rid of him because they hated him.White was always alone.

☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆
ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄Chocolate
❄People
❄Hiding


yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢Family
☢Light
☢Shiny things


☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥тнιѕ ιѕ wнαт мy нeαrт ѕιɴɢѕ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
Apologize by One Republic

ɱყ ɾσʅҽ ιʂ... White Rabbit


Stop yanking my strings!ii denn ninja ii
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm


User Image

ĤƐŔƐ ѠĪĿĿ Ɠ♡ Ƭ♡ ƬĤƐ FŔSƬ ṖƐŔS♡И Ƭ♡ Ĵ♡ĪИ ΛИD M♡ŔƐ.


-ѺFFĪCĪΛL T♡ŔΛSΛMƐ was the first person to join!!
User Image


нere wιll ɢo тo αɴyoɴe ιɴαcтιve ғor мore тнαɴ тwo weeĸѕ wιтн oυт ɴoтιce. leтѕ ɴoт нαve αɴyoɴe нere

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 pm


ѕcнool ιɴғo


The Garden

Main Building

Gymnasium

Indoor Pool

Cheerleader Uniform

Football Jersery

Note: If you have any ideas about the school info PM about them!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 am


ȺȽҸϨҔȺ ȺȽΊʗξ ȠΊ𝔖ҔҬΊȠ𝔖ȺȽ

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonescense. Nothing would be what it is, because, everything would be what it isn't."

User Image

User Image
Text text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text textText text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text Text text text text text text text text text text text text
















"And contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"


((Text sample))
 

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:47 am


OPEN! POST AWAY!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:15 pm


Mad Haru Hatter

User Image

Haru yawned as he walked around his top hat atop his head a cane in his hand. Haru had a bored expression on his face as he spun the cane in his hand before he peeked his head around the corner his golden eyes glowing, he then stepped around the corner and continued on his way before he decided he wanted to go onto the roof for a better look. Once Haru was on the roof he sat down his legs over the edge as he looked around for someone to entertain him.

Sakura~of the darkness~


idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm


׺°”˜`”°º× Ⓐⓑⓢⓞⓛⓔⓜ Ⓒⓗⓐⓣⓣⓔⓡ Ⓕⓘⓝⓝ׺°”˜`”°º×
♦•°o.O♠Whoooo♣Arrrre♥Yoooou?O.o°•
User Image


'Morning, already? but the night was just getting interesting' a young blond boy said to himself.
He was sitting on the roof of his house, a cigarette in his mouth and a beat in his ears. He had his eyes closed as the rays of the sun grazed over him. He sat up and crossed his arms, he sighed as he blew a long blue word saying 'sigh'
he got up and slid off his roof, he was ready for this day to come to an end already. He walked down the street towards the school, nothing on his mind beside smoking. He entered the front of the school looking around, he felt alone already, he looked at his cigarette that was resting on his lip seeing it was nothing but a bud, he spitted it out and stomped his foot on it making sure it was done for. He looked at the school and blew out a long red word 'troublesome' it read out.
He coughed a bit realizing it was a little to much to breath out.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm


ȺȽҸϨҔȺ ȺȽΊʗξ ȠΊ𝔖ҔҬΊȠ𝔖ȺȽ

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonescense. Nothing would be what it is, because, everything would be what it isn't."

User Image

User Image
Alysha groaned lightly to herself as her alarm clock went off for a fourth time. Deciding to finally get up she slammed her fist on the off button to silence the annoying beep. Lifting herself off her bed she walked over to her closet and picked out a t-shirt that said 'I Love Being Dirty' on the front in blue letters over black. After slipping it on she grabbed a pair of faded jeans that had rips all over them along with a pair of socks and slipped them on as well. Walking to the bathroom she brushed her teeth and hair then slipped her shoes on and grabbed her bookbag.
"Great, another school to be picked and bothered at,"she said to herself as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a few slices of bacon before she left her home and began to make her way to the dreadful new school while eatting her bacon.
As Alysha arrived there she looked at the large building boringly. It didn't look fun at all. Her parents were such lyiers. Sighing lightly to herself she walked through the entrance and slowly began to walk down the walkway toward the front door of the school. As she walked she looked around at all the other students, tring to find any others that looked different. She didn't really see anyone that looked fun. This was just great, that meant another school in a month or so.

"And contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

NovaNightmare
Crew

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sakura~of the darkness~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 pm


Mad Haru Hatter

User Image

Haru looked over the edge as people started to show up to the school, he grinned when he saw a boy slow out smoke which formed words "Now that looks like a fun trick...." Haru said before going back to looking around when he saw a girl wearing a shirt which said 'being dirty is fun' he smirked as he jumped off the school and landed beside her "Hello, you seem to have lost your muchness." Haru said as he looked at the girl "My name is Haru, i'm the Mad Hatter, you may call me either Haru or Hatter. What's your name deary?" Haru asked curiously with a bow, his cane sticking out behind him as he held his hat to his gut.
Reply
School role-plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//