Accepted profiles

Females
Vampires
My master is Mayipa_Sky
My name is Queen crushta
But everyone calls me Crush or queen
i have 19 candles on my cake!
people say i'm sweet,but sometimes won't listen to people and have soem killing fun
Look at what i can do can stop a person,but only one per person,and control darkness
i guess you can say i'm a Vampire/Darkness controler
My life was kinda ok if you ask I'm a princess of the vampires,not that they listen to me,because my right hand man tells them what to do,TeeHee! i do love fooling around the boys though
I'm Bi So deal with it!
my fur color is! nope,no fur!
my hair goes down to on where my eblow is and it is white
The things i like boys,depending if their not jerks,flowers and blood
The things i dieslike jerks,dry blood,not being able to do anything that i want to do!
i hate this person!a king of the demons
shhh....don't tell not yet! that i love Him OR her!
Don't i looke cute/lovely


My master is 3clips3rock
My name is Alexis
But everyone calls me lexi
i have 17 candles on my cake!
people say i'm happy,cheery but in a very negative way
Look at what i can do controls darkness
i guess you can say i'm a Vampire
My life was kinda ok if you ask Alexis was walking the street of New York after going to a party she didn't see the guys on the side of the street and even if she did she wouldn't ahve known that she would end up being dead anyway she crossed the street and got under shelter as it started raining she didn't hear or see the guys behind her but she felt a hand on her shoulder she turned to see an unknown face that smiled right back at her even thought she didn't kjnow she was smiling back right into the guys she could see pointy teeth she didn't really register intill the after affect of it all and thinking abck she should of ahd he rboyfriend take he rhome but that can't happen now because she can't go back home.one guy punched her from behind and she fell foreward then her mind went cold blank and dark she couldn't feel but all she knew was that her blood was burning if that was possiable when she woke up she had a sudden thirst for something strange when she saw the guy walk in her room the memories came flooding back and she could remeber what happened now but she was terrified of it so she saw a window and she jumped it didn't matter that it was a four storie but she couldn't get away fast enought it seemed but when she did she ran into guees who the worst person she could of her boyfriend she tried to get away but he wouldn't let her so she had to do something that she regrets but doesn't because she saved his life she borke it off but her last memorie of her old life was his face when she did it looked like a dieing puupy that night she snuck in her house which was littlery empty she curled p and cried when she was ready she ran to the only place she knew she could be accepted her
I'm straight So deal with it!
my fur color is! don't have fur
my hair goes down to (?) and it is blonde
The things i like-darkness,blood(of course unless i can be veg.but rather have fun)
The things i dieslike-flowers girley girls crybabys
i hate this person!......no one yet
shhh....don't tell (?) that i love him
Don't i looke cute/lovely

Werebeasts
My master is Mayipa_Sky
My name is Midnight Stardust
But everyone calls me Midnight
i have 17 candles on my cake!
people say i'm kind,sometimes sneakie girl,and wants a boyfriend kinda type
Look at what i can do throwing 100 daggers,people can dodge(but not all the time),i also do the sneak up and stabe them in the neck,but i sometimes get caught,why is that?(not a question XD)
i guess you can say i'm a Werebeast/Werepanther thorwing type theif
My life was kinda ok if you ask er...if you ask me,nothing was really good,i was very young and had to steal food,money and even water,that's how i got my sneaking skills,my parents were dead and i had no where to go till the werebeast member,and i used to be a notice human,biten me,and it was a werepanther i couldn't tell male of female,i was happy to be accepted in,and i know the person in chrge the whole place!
I'm Straight So deal with it!
my fur color is! black
my hair goes down to above the eblow and it is silver/white hair
The things i like boys,sneaking and stealing infor
The things i dieslike people spoting her,jerks,and finding something dump or stupid
i hate this person! no one!
shhh....don't tell (?) that i love Him
Don't i looke cute/lovely

Demons
Requests race
My master is Mayipa_Sky
My name is Swirl
But everyone calls me(doesn't have one)
i have 15 candles on my cake!
people say i'm sweet,kind
Look at what i can do i can control water,and i'm a day walker
i guess you can say i'm a Vampiredemon/water type
My life was kinda ok if you ask my parents were different,my mother was a vampire as my father was a demon,sadly they were killed for having me,i live with the vampires now,but i feel like i just don't belong...
I'm straight So deal with it!
my fur color is! i don't have fur,i have skin!
my hair goes down to to where my legs starts and it is blond
The things i like vampires,demons,even werebeastes,and roses
The things i dieslike fighting,the hatred and angry
i hate this person!no one,she'll never hate people!
shhh....don't tell unknown that i love him
Don't i looke cute/lovely

My master is Shikakuru_of_the_Dark
My name is Raven Jones
But everyone calls me:
i have 150 candles on my cake!
people say i'm: cocky, thick headed, and loud when you first meet me, but I'm quite loveable when you get to know me.
Look at what i can do: I can read minds and manipulate human emotion. I have all the super-human abilities of a vampire but with demonic strenght and agility.
i guess you can say i'm a vampire-demond.
My life was kinda ok if you ask: I was bitten at the age of eighteen by an ex-lover. He told me he loved me, and asked me if I did this one thing for him he'd never leave me. So I happily agreed, little did I know the man was a dirty liar. He left me for some human, that was a slap in the face. I immediatly left him, and went on traveling the world. Messing around with humans and demons a like. Never finding somebody to fill the void my creater left in my heart.
I'm Bi So deal with it!
my hair goes down to my mid back ((About 18")) its blond and pink
The things i like blood, chocolate, books, humans, and the moon
The things i dieslike stupidity, pink, green eyes, and the smell of dog.
i hate this person! Nobody currently
shhh....don't tell that i love (him/her)
Don't i looke cute/lovely
My master is Mayipa_Sky
My name is Cherry Rose
But everyone calls me Cherry
i have 18(normal) 15(demon form) candles on my cake!
people say i'm Sweet,kind,sometimes careless
Look at what i can do flying(SP),cast spells
i guess you can say i'm a HumanDemon/Magic caster
My life was kinda ok if you ask I've been walking in the forest as a normal human,but a demon found me,scared as i was,i was trying to be brave,only to be turn into a deomon,i was taken back to where the demons live,i still love my old home!
I'm Straight/Bi So deal with it!
my fur color is! No fur,sorry
my hair goes down to to my black,but it's tie up and it is black when i'm normal,but pink/red when i'm demon
The things i like being at my old home,the forest,being away from the demons
The things i dieslike Demons,Vampires,and werebeast(or she think so)
i hate this person!No one yet
shhh....don't tell N/A that i love Him
Don't i looke cute/lovely
Normal

(sorry for small image)
Demon

Males
Vampires
My master is AceTidus15
My name is Dominic Aden Cole
But everyone calls me D.C., Domi
i have 19 candles on my cake!
people say i'm laid back and relaxed, but it's merely a front to most people he meets sincehe'd probably end up killing them as part of a job or to keep others in the dark about what he does for a living.
Look at what i can do Mind control, particle manipulation of non-living objects, Animatia {Animation of dead or inanimate objects}, and specialist when it comes to combat with knives.
i guess you can say i'm a Vampire Assasin Specialist
My life was kinda ok if you ask. Hmm...how to start? ...lets start from the beginnin. Contrary to {supposedly} popular belief, you don't have to be bitten to become a vampire. I should know since I was born into it. I never knew exactly where I fit into the whole scheme of things in the vampire world. I knew how to fight, andI knew how to act. So I decided to join the two abilities together. That's how I was inducted into the Vampire Assasin's Guild. Unfortunately, the guildmaster never thought past the name to see the acronym, so he never noticed that it ended up speeling V.A.G. Neeless to say, that was an emberassing thing to discover, but when the assasins showed how they silence any mockers, everyone knew to shut up about the name. It may be stupid, but we couldn't think of anything better. Still can't to tell ya the truth. But don't tell anyone, or I'll kill you...and that's not a threat, it's a promise.
I'm straight, So deal with it!
my fur color is! Sorry ladies, no fur on this Vamp ^w^
my hair goes down to mid-waist and it is dark-blue
The things i like girls, blood, sweets, and living
The things i dieslike demons, jerks, being discovered while on the job, being 'fired' from his job since that means death...
i hate this person! No one so far...make sure you're not the first on my hate list...
shhh....don't tell (?) that i love her
Don't i looke cute/lovely

My master is ii denn ninja
My name is Adrian Lenain
But everyone calls me Adrian
i have 19 candles on my cake!
people say i'm Funny,Nice,Kind,Brave,Fearless and loving
Look at what i can do Wind,Bats,flying and darkness
i guess you can say i'm a Vampire
My life was kinda ok if you ask I was born a Full Blood Vampire,My parents raised me to be a fighter,I always get into trouble with some leaders of the vampires.
I'm Straight So deal with it
my hair goes down to the beginning of my neck and it is Blond
The things i like Blood,Chocolate,Humans,Animals,Knifes and swords
The things i dislike Demons, hammers
i hate this person! Templar Ivan
shhh....don't tell Swirl that i love her
Don't i looke cute/lovely

Werebeasts
My master is Mayipa_Sky
My name is lighten bolt
But everyone calls me bolt
i have 20 candles on my cake!
people say i'm calm,bosses some time
Look at what i can do i can do a cloud control of dust and thunderstorms
i guess you can say i'm a Werebeast/Weretiger
My life was kinda ok if you ask,when i was little i use to felted in love with a vampiredemon,she was a really cute girl,but on the day vampires and demons fought,she was killed by a demon,ever since then,i never wanted to fall in love,and i wanted to ikill the demons!
I'm straight So deal with it!
my fur color is! white with black stripes
my hair goes down to shouler(?) and it is little black
The things i like my clan,girls
The things i dieslike Demons,people in my clan being killed
i hate this person!(unknown)
shhh....don't tell (not yet) that i love her
Don't i looke cute/lovely?

My master is desert_wolf_merc
My name is templar ivan
But everyone calls me desert
i have 16 candles on my cake!
people say i'm clame relaxed determand,short temperd
Look at what heard something from a mile
i guess you can say i'm a werewolf
My life was kinda ok if you ask i was born to sever the wolf pack and protect but i try to keep my self from killing a vampier.
I'm straigth So deal with it!
my fur color is!
and it is (color of hair)
The things i like vampier,s books and guns or swords
The things i dieslike demons jammed guns or weak swords
i hate this person!none
shhh....don't tell (idk) that i love her
Don't i looke cute/

My master is: conan_wolf_boy
My name is: Dulcian
But everyone calls me: Pup
I have 17 candles on my cake!
People say I'm Scary
Look at what I can do: Incredible Speed, Can harvest energy from the moon's light like a battery, meaning he doesn't have infinite amounts of it
I guess you can say i'm a: Werewolf
My life was kinda ok if you ask: Was once part of a large pack in the mountain regions of the land, my pack was hunted by the humans until there was only few of us to live on, we broke off from each other and went our seperate ways for survival-sake, I ended up making my way to the Were base when I was younger and here I am!
I'm Straight, So deal with it!
My fur color is: Dark brown
The things I like: Sleeping, hunting humans for sport just as they do to regular wolves
The things I dislike: Being forced to do things, taking orders, harming innocent people
Don't I looke cute

My master is Vash12349
My name is Kyo FireRush
But everyone calls me Kyo
i have 17 candles on my cake!
people say i'm Seaious sometimes, Funny, playful.
Look at what i can do I can control Fire, And turn into an werewolf...
i guess you can say i'm a Werebeast
My life was kinda ok if you ask Me, Well lets began, i was only seven with i was bitten by an wolf, well not bit, Scrached! My family took me to an docter and he gave me pills, it made me sick! but it help me control the thing inside me... But my family is an famous clan, we are pyro, well we can control it, i can make it appear and disppear, Don't play with fire, hehe. But i ran away! They were talk about killing me, because i may be an curse! I wans't going to let tht happen. But when i was about half to death, I found another thing like me, more like an mother type.
I'm Stright So deal with it!
my fur color is! Gray.
my hair goes down to and it is Brown
The things i like Running, Withing with Fire, Being near heat.
The things i dieslike Cold thing, Silver.
i hate this person No one yet.
shhh....don't tell Can say it that i love her
Don't i looke Handsome

Me in as an werewolf.
Demons
My master is Mayipa_Sky
My name is Shadowblade
But everyone calls me Shadow,or blade
i have 18 candles on my cake!
people say i'm somtimes a jerk,but i'm truly kind
Look at what i can do i can run up speeds,but i can be slow down by lots of things,trees,nature truly,or a area effect,i have a chain that comes out of my hand
i guess you can say i'm a Demon/Speed-slaver(warrior type for demons)
My life was kinda ok if you ask i use to be training with my father about how to use swords,but truly,i became a master swordman so fast,i was turn into a warrior,they gave me the type of speed-slaver!
I'm straight So deal with it!
my fur color is! no..why would i have fur?
my hair goes down to my neack is and it is black
The things i like girls,killing werebeasts,and love demons and vampires..
The things i dieslike werebeates an less it's a girl,the king of demons and queen of vampires
i hate this person!no one yet
shhh....don't tell -not yet- that i love her!
Don't i looke cute/lovely

My master is
ChocoBuniiMy name is
MercuryBut everyone calls me
my name(don't have one)i have
185 candles on my cake!
people say i'm
cruel, bloodthirsty, a bit insane, lose control easilyLook at what i can do
Control a person if I get a piece of them using my puppet, control metalsi guess you can say i'm a
demonMy life was kinda ok if you ask
Born a demon, trained to be a bloodthirsty killer. I as already unstable then, just got worse now. As I grew up I destroyed many. I work primarily as an assassin and bounty hunter. Humans are like little playthings for me, as for other races well.. that's different. I particularly hate the beasts, on of their kind gave me a scar when I underestimated it. If you make me mad, I will take you down, that goes for even my own kind.I'm
Straight So deal with it!
my fur color is!
I don't have fur..my hair goes down to
my neck and it is
blondThe things i like
Getting my way, silence, anything that will amuse meThe things i dislike
Annoying people, people who stand in my way, werebeastsi hate this person!
I hate a lot of people, a lot of them hate meshhh....don't tell
*beep* that i love her
Don't i look cute/lovely

Requests race
Demons(one)(need four,but three more added)
Werebeastes(three)(ned four,but needs one more added)
Vampires(one)(need four,but needs three more added)
Table of contentStoryline
rules
setting
bases
races profiles
Requested profilesAccepted profileslovers
Understanding what each race want about the world to be!