Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Animaniac role-play guild

Back to Guilds

A really awesome Role-play guild! we have many types of rps in here! will ya join? 

Tags: Wolves, Anime, Naruto, Bleach, Sonic 

Reply Mystical beasts~ (werewolves, vampires, etc.)
♋pening the gates, tw♋ w♋rlds, ♋ne universe (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 pm


❖°o.O ♋pening the gates, tw♋ w♋rlds, ♋ne universeO.o°❖



User Image



Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm


❖°o.O Λre little str♋yO.o°❖

User Image

Ȟello little one, you are curious about this story no?
well, please, sit back and read are little tale, for not all creatures know of are secret.
You see, Long ago, when the world was being created, The god and goddess of all living things were creating all the species. every species lived together, Humans, Elves, Trolls, Fairies, vampires, were-animals, and even mermaids.
The god and goddess were pleased with their work and watched their beings talk and become friends, however, soon all the humans were wanting power and wanted dominance over the creatures, they battled and mated with the different species. Many were killed, and many children were born.
The gods and goddess looked shocked from the human's doings, For they were angry the violence and children these human's created. the god and goddess turned the children into different animals and left them with the humans.
The gods and goddess made a separate world, quite like the one we live on today. They took all the creatures that were not humans into this place.
Then erased everyone's mind.
The god and goddess did not want to punish the creatures who were put in the separate world, they allowed them to walk back and forth from worlds, to explore the humans and see their nature. However, the god and Goddess made a list of rules for the creatures,
They could not mate with humans, could not bring them to the other world, and could not tell them they were whatever they were.
Both the god and goddess did not think any of the creatures would break the rules...however, years have gone by, the god and goddess have aged quite a bit and have not been caring about the lands as much as they use to. They had many children, the elements, Fire, Water, Light, Dark, and Earth. These children balance the power of the world and watch over us. They are very strict about the gate and can get a bit fiesty about it.
Will the creatures forget the rules and put themselves in danger to have forbidden love?




Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~

idraw17
Captain


idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:51 pm


❖°o.O ЯulesO.o°❖


User Image
Welcome to the rules! please follow all of em and go through with em!

1.) Follow all gaia Rules~
2.)Follow all Guild Rules~
3.)No God-modding~
4.)No killing~ (unless person who control's character say's it's fine)
5.) I am goddess and God of this role-play! (I am not an I, but I do control both!!)
6.) You may play 4 characters total.
7.) No one liners!
8.) Creatures loving creatures is fine
9.) Any creature can be created
10.) Please title the pm on whatever creature you are
11.) No text talk!
12.) Don't complain over things =w="
13.) No Cyber (time skips are alright though.)
14.) When your doing a starter post, make sure you say u have your bracelet on if your in the other world or not!
15.) No creature may have any form or shape of their creature form! You cant have horns, big ears, big tails, wings, watever in human world okay? the bracelet is keeping you from transforming or anything, because think about it! if we actually saw someone as a were-wolf...we would freak out yes? So yea, no transforming or having things on you in human world :]
I may add or subject rules as I please! I will make an Occ if I do though :]
16.)The bracelet can be anything you want, as long as it's on you!
17.) If you are a creature and in the human world, you can sense another creature






Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:47 pm



❖°o.O ϩpeciesO.o°❖

User Image
The type of Species, All the creatures you can be, and to note, if I am missing something, let me know, we will put it in the list okay?

☽Were-animals☾

Were-animals are creatures that can turn from an animal into a human. Were-animals stay as there animal form the most though. Were-Animals can have three or two types of forms.
First form is their human, 2nd is their half beast, half human form, and finally their full animal form.
Were-animals generally stay where their types of animals live, for example: a were-wolf would live in the mountains or forest.

✿Elves✿


The elves were originally thought of as a race of divine or semi-divine beings endowed with magical powers, which they use both for the benefit and the injury of mankind.
Elves can be dark or light, they mainly live together in harmony.

⁂Fairies⁂

Fairies are generally described as human in appearance and having magical powers. Their origins are less clear in the folklore, being variously dead, or some form of demon, or a species completely independent of humans or angels.
Fairies usually live with the elves but don't bother them to often.

☠Demons☠

The demons are creatures that have wings or don't have wings, they can be full demons, or half demons. Even though the other creatures know they are evil, they still welcome them and respect them as friends.

♪Mermaids♪

Mermaids are creatures that live in the sea, they cannot walk on land without the king of the sea, Triton's permission, usually when parties go around the Mermaids are allowed to rise, other then that, it must be special.
Mermaids tend to stick around the ocean, they stay close at bay though, seeing if they can attract other people to talk to.

☢Vampires☢

Vampires are blood sucking creatures, they love the taste of blood. They are sly and quick with movement and grace. They are smart creatures and like to trick other creatures to get their sweet blood. Vampires do however, have different tastes for blood, and the one they are attracted to the most, is human.
☜Angles☞

Angels are creatures that are pure at heart. They stay up in the skies for most of their lives. They have big wings and gentle voices, they are the beauties in the skies above.

✯Elements✯

These are the creatures that can have elements, such as Fire, Water, Wind, Dark, Light, Earth. They are pretty much protectors of the land. They are the children of the gods and goddess, they must keep everything at law.
(their will only be 6!)


✺Dragons✺

Dragons are creatures that are big, they can fly high in the sky. They tend to stay to what their element is. Dragons are very sociable creatures, they tend to move around a lot and keep their place in order.


Incubus

A type of demon that hunts humans for sex. They usually go out when the person is sleeping. Some people believe that humans that rape people are Incubus themselves. But this is still just a myth.






Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~

idraw17
Captain


idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 pm


❖°o.O ℓandO.o°❖


Welcome to are humble land, of course you know the 21st centry of planet earth yes? well what about us creatures? what does are 21st centery home look like?
well let me give you a tour.

~The Town~
User Image

Welcome to the town, I guess we can start this tour here, this is the main town of all the creatures, The shores are where most aqua like people live, the back is the forest on where the forest people live. The town has many People, food, and shops!

~The warp Ring~
User Image
Welcome to the Warp Ring, This area is in the middle of the town, When a creature wants to go to the human world. They go to the ring on the right hand corner and shout the area of earth on where they want to go.
When they enter the human realm they get a bracelet that the creature may take off, however, they should never lose it or they will never come back home.
When they are ready to leave, they must find a quiet place and make a new portal ring. Once you go back to the creature world, your ring comes off, and the portal ring that you opened disappears.


~The Mansion~
User Image

This is the next place in which every creature know's this is a home for many wealthy creatures, the best parties, dances, whatever happens here, almost every night may I add!

~Forest~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the Forest, this is where the elves, fairies, and any nature creature would call home.
Naturally this village is peaceful and quiet, however, their are times where problems spread. Sometimes the were-animals just need a bit of a bite to eat. When this happens, the elves sometimes get a bit defensive.
Elf's usually let anything and anyone in, however, were-animals are not very liked in the village.


~The sea~

User Image

this is the area in which the sea like creatures live, it is also the perfect beach place! Most fishermen come here and stay at the docks when they have free time.

~The Mountains~
User Image

This is the area where the mountains grow, many strange and interesting creatures live here, the mountains are behind the forest.


~Demon home~
User Image

A place where all demons live pretty much, this home was created by the darkness element who specialized in demonoligy. The darkness element allowed the demons to stay here and have a home and family. The castle has over 5 billion rooms, kinda like an apartment complex.



(If their is an area that I'm missing let me know and I can add it! )













Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:40 pm


❖°o.O Ͻharacter skelet♋nO.o°❖


Welcome to the character skeletons, please copy and paste one of these skeletons to a pm and fill it out.


Species:


[b]My folks named me~[/b] [u](your full character's name! First, middle, and last!)[/u]
[b]However, my friends call me~[/b][u](Your nickname if you have one, if you don't just keep it blank or delete this detail of your character)[/u]
[b]I believe I am~ [/b] [u] (your age)[/u] [b]Years old [/b]
[b]Last Time I checked I was a~[/b] [u] (Boy or girl?) [/u]
[b]I might be tall, or I might be short~[/b] [u](Your Height, if you have 2 different Heights please put em in!)[/u]
[b]I came to this world on~[/b] [u] (Your birthday, just day and month please) [/u]
[b]Believe it or not, but I'm a~[/b] [u](Your creature)[/u]
[b] I am[/b] [u] (your personality, 5 things)
*
*
*
*
*[/u]
[b]I'm into~[/b] [u] (Guys, Girls, Both?)[/u]
[b]I love these things~[/b] (Insert likes)
[u]*
*
*
*
*[/u]
[b]Oh god, get it away!~[/b] (insert dislikes)
[u]*
*
*
*
*[/u]
[b]I really dislike~[/b] [u] (Someone you don't like, can be updated) [/u]
[b]I really like~[/b] [u] (your crush, can be updated) [/u]
[b]A little about me~[/b] [u] (your bio, 2 sentences at least? )[/u]
[b] Did I mention~[/b] [u](Extra fact)[/u]
[b]Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~[/b][u] (a picture, please put it in URL or don't..if you don't I will do it :P)[/u]
[b]Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~[/b] [u] (A picture, please put it in URL or don't...if you don't I will do it :P) [/u]
[b]The song(s) that reaches my soul~[/b] [u] (Music, again, put it in URL form? thank you~) [/u]
[b]Color I write in~[/b] [u] (Color you will be writing in) [/u]
[b]Person who controls me~[/b] [u](Username)[/u]


Human:



[b]My folks named me~[/b] [u](your full character's name! First, middle, and last!)[/u]
[b]However, my friends call me~[/b][u](Your nickname if you have one, if you don't just keep it blank or delete this detail of your character)[/u]
[b]I believe I am~ [/b] [u] (your age)[/u] [b]Years old [/b]
[b]Last Time I checked I was a~[/b] [u] (Boy or girl?) [/u]
[b]I might be tall, or I might be short~[/b] [u](Your Height)[/u]
[b]I came to this world on~[/b] [u] (Your birthday, just day and month please) [/u]
[b] I am[/b] [u] (your personality, 5 things)
*
*
*
*
*[/u]
[b]I'm into~[/b] [u] (Guys, Girls, Both?)[/u]
[b]I love these things~[/b] (Insert likes, please fill them in the stars~)
[u]*
*
*
*
*[/u]
[b]Oh god, get it away!~[/b] (insert dislikes, please fill them in the stars~)
[u]*
*
*
*
*[/u]
[b]I really dislike~[/b] [u] (Someone you don't like, can be updated) [/u]
[b]I really like~[/b] [u] (your crush, can be updated) [/u]
[b]A little about me~[/b] [u] (your bio, 2 sentences at least? )[/u]
[b] Did I mention~[/b] [u](Extra fact)[/u]
[b]I own~[/b] [u] (weapons if u want) [/u]
[b]This is my weapon~[/b][u] (a picture, please put it in URL or don't..if you don't I will do it :P)[/u]
[b]Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~[/b] [u] (A picture, please put it in URL or don't...if you don't I will do it :P) [/u]
[b]The song(s) that reaches my soul~[/b] [u] (Music, again, put it in URL form? thank you~) [/u]
[b]Color I write in~[/b] [u] (Color you will be writing in) [/u]
[b]Person who controls me~[/b] [u](Username)[/u]






Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~

idraw17
Captain


idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:50 pm


❖°o.O Ͻharacter Accepted O.o°❖
Welcome to the character's that are accepted, they will be posted here!


Profiles of: Official Torasame

My folks named me~ Mono Huno Lee
I believe I am~ 18 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 6"1 in human, 6"5 in other form
I came to this world on~ July 10th
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Were-Shark
I am
* Smart
*Quiet
* A bit Anti-social
*Can get angry quickly
*Impatient sometimes

I'm into~ Girls
I love these things~
*Sharks
*Ocean
*Peace
*Surfing in human world
*Music

Oh god, get it away!~
*Bubbly people
* People who hate sharks
* People who get on his bad side
* Mermaids
*Mango

I really dislike~ No one yet
I really like~ Sky
A little about me~ Mono was born and raised by the beach. His mother was a vet, and his father was a fishermen. They lived on the beach keeping their tempers at steady levels.
However, when Mono was ten, his Mother died from a sudden seizure. Mono had grown cold around his father, One day, his father was fishing like any normal day. However, he then died from a heart failure and fell into the ocean, his body was never found again.
Mono was alone for a long time, he grew cold around people and even stopped going to school. He stayed at he beach for a long time, he would stay in the ocean in the morning, then come home at night.

Did I mention~ None
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ Were-shark
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Human
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Three day grace: Animal I have become
Wise guys: Mad world

Color I write in~ Slate blue
Person who controls me~ Official Torasame

My folks named me~ Raina, Marie, Stewberry
I believe I am~ 21 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5"9"
I came to this world on~ December 12th
I am
*Always happy
* patient
* Graceful
* Kind
*Honest

I'm into~ Guys
I love these things~
*Fruits
* Swords
*Music
*Light
*Peace

Oh god, get it away!~
*Idiots
* Death
*Destruction
*Rudeness
*Unpleasant people

I really dislike~ No one hopefully
I really like~ No one yet
A little about me~ Raina grew up in a small city in New York, she lost her mother at age four and lived with her father for a long time. When she was 17, her father was diagnosed with cancer, he was slowly dieing with her until she was 20. When Raina was 20 her father passed away. Raina grived over him for a bit but came back strong. Raina dated an a man who went into the army, he gave her a swiss army knife before going, a few weeks later she got a letter saying that he died, Raina was devastated but went to consoling for a bit. Raina works at a radio station. As a single woman living in a big city, Raina also learned combat, and how to use a gun. She never knew what could be crawling around the city. Raina lives in an apartment complex with a simple life, she wonders if her life will ever change though.
Did I mention~ Raina cant smell
I own~ She keeps a swiss army knife in her pocket at all times, and owns a hand gun
This is my weapon~Swiss army knife Hand gun
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ me <3
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Three day grace:Are you ready
Charigans:Love fool
Pink: Fun house

Color I write in~ Dark Orchid
Person who controls me~ Official Torasame


My folks named me~ Coventina, Sea, goddess
I believe I am~ 300 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5 ft, 6 in.
I came to this world on~ January 26th
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Water element
I am
*Kind
*Shy
*Loving
*Defensive on people
*Laid-back

I'm into~ Undecided
I love these things~
*water
*water creatures
*Mono (as friends!)
*Tides
*Clouds

Oh god, get it away!~
*Death
* Killing sea creatures
* pollution
*Boats
*Rain

I really dislike~ No one!
I really like~ -blushes- oh no one deary
A little about me~ Coventina was born as one of the elements, her birth happened in water, for her mother expirenced all pains of birth. Coventina was the goddess of the sea and kept everything their intact. She met Mono when he was young, she watched him grow and almost raised him as her own. People see her as his girlfriend though, she's very attached to him but doesn't love or like him. He seems to have the same mute feelings for her.
Did I mention~ She hates it when people say she's his girlfriend
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ Me!
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ me!
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Phantom of the opera: by nightwish
Listen to the rain: Eversense

Color I write in~ Sky blue
Person who controls me~ Official Torasame



Profiles of: Your Own Personal Hell

My folks named me~ Bane Sterling Lockheart
However, my friends call me~ Bane
I believe I am~ Seventeen Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ Around 5' 4" in human form and around 20' tall in dragon form
I came to this world on~ January first
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ dragon
I am
Calm
Reserved
Opinionated
Intelligent
Persistent

I'm into~ Undecided
I love these things~
Food
Being left alone
Music
Knowledge
Relaxation

Oh god, get it away!~
Those who can't shut up
Being alone
Noise
Idiots
Stress

I really dislike~ No one
I really like~ No one
A little about me~ Well, I was born as just any other demon. Although, everything from after that until now I can't really remember too well. Suppressed memories or something. There's not really much to tell about now either. So, sorry.
Did I mention~ I have to eat constantly or I'll die.
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ Picture
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Me
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Ai Tunes: Primal Fury
Color I write in~ #a1a1a1/#4d5c4d
Person who controls me~ Your Own Personal Hell

My folks named me~ Fauna Iris Meadow
However, my friends call me~Fae, sometimes even Mother Nature
I believe I am~ two hundred Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5' 8"
I came to this world on~
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Earth Element
I am
Free spirited
Optimistic
Caring
Understanding
Protective

I'm into~ Guys
I love these things~
Nature
Life
Poetry
Flowers
Music with meaning

Oh god, get it away!~
Fire
War
Death
Construction
Noise

I really dislike~ No one
I really like~ No one
A little about me~ Fauna was born of an element. Said element is earth. Seeing as the element of earth is a protecting one, her mother felt no sort of pain during the labor. She was also born to be the protector of land. Be it mountains, forests, fields, and anything of the sort. She is also the protector of the animals that belong to the land she watches over. Things have been this way her whole life. The hardest part for her is watching over both worlds. Luckily she has the other elements to help her out. Except for the fire element. She's deathly afraid of them.
Did I mention~ Can't stand it when trees are cut down.
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ picture
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm91/xXxThe_WhispererxXx/Anime Girls/_If_i_only____by_Lasaro.jpg]picture
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Just Be Friends
Color I write in~ Light Green
Person who controls me~ Your Own Personal Hell

My folks named me~ Justice William Nightshade
However, my friends call me~Will, Night, Shade
I believe I am~ four hundred Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 6' 4"
I came to this world on~ October thirty-first
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Incubus
I am
Loner
Caring
Gentle
Protective
Mysterious

I'm into~ Both
I love these things~
Stars
Moon
Darkness
Music
Family

Oh god, get it away!~
Pain
Death
Light
Sun
Strangers

I really dislike~ No one
I really like~ No one
A little about me~ Despite being born the vile creature I am, I am rather good to those that deserve that such a side of me. Anyway, that's basically it. I've lived my entire life like this and trying not to care what others say of me. I'm sort of the black sheep of the family as well. So, nothing really interesting. Unlike the rest of my family I do not travel to the human world because it gets too bright during the day for my liking.
Did I mention~ I have a pet raven.
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ picture
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ picture
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Bring Me To Life
Color I write in~ Fire Brick/Dark Red
Person who controls me~ Your Own Personal Hell

My folks named me~ Oceana Melody Tritan
However, my friends call me~Mel
I believe I am~ Eighteen Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5' 6"
I came to this world on~ April seventh
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Mermaid
I am
Bubbly
Optimistic
Curios
Eager to please
Adventurous

I'm into~ Guys
I love these things~
Water
Water animals
Swimming
Friends
Music

Oh god, get it away!~
Pain
Jealousy
Destruction
Vampires
Flying

I really dislike~ No one
I really like~ No one
A little about me~ Just as any other mermaid she was born of the sea. Although, she is not just any ordinary mermaid. She just so happens to be one of Tritan's youngest daughters. She is not really known as such because she is seen as shameful. This is because she is always causing mischief and getting into trouble. Recently he has banished her to land until she can learn how to act properly. That's not going to happen. Oh, and to make him mad she traveled over to the human world.
Did I mention~ Can't stand water pollution.
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ picture
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ picture
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Pure
Color I write in~ #2abef8
Person who controls me~ Your Own Personal Hell


Profiles of: Maypa_Sky
My folks named me~ Shadowblade S.(Slaugher) Thron
However, my friends call me~ Shadow or blade
I believe I am~ 18 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5'0 human form Demon form 5'1
I came to this world on~ Decmber 25
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Demon
I am
*Carekless
*kind
*sometimes a jerk
*Eaily angry
*show feelings to ones he like

I'm into~ Both
I love these things~
*Dark plaaces
*killing if needed
*Forest
*My friends
*sometimes being alone

Oh god, get it away!~
*too much sunlight
*the sea
*not being able to kill something
*being told what to do
*Being hit without given a chance

I really dislike~ N/A
I really like~ N/A
A little about me~ My family was always there for me,my father train me to be a great,skill demon fighter for anything,everything started to come down sadly,my mother passed away,sadden by this,my father started by my side,we were close ever since mother passed away on that day of my 16 birthday,then closed to my 18 brithday,my father died from a sickness that couldn't be cure,i was alone ever since then,but i treated people with kindness after thoses events,knowing that someone had lost something in their life,but that won't make me a softie,alright!?
Did I mention~ i go to the human world to see what it's like,and i had few friends,they didn't really care where i go,but i always found a quiet place in that world,but i aren't tell you,ha!
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ Demon form of ShadowBlade
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ ShadowBlade's human form
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ 21 Guns
Color I write in~ Dark red
Person who controls me~ Mayipa_Sky

My folks named me~ Sara L.(Leaf) spring
However, my friends call me~Leaf
I believe I am~ 17 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 4'5
I came to this world on~ Apirl 19
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Angel
I am
*Sweet
*kind
*quiet
*easily be upset
*Shy

I'm into~ Guys
I love these things~
*Super sweet,but kinda cute/hot guys
*flowers
*being in the sky,and clouds
*able to think of anything
*being friends

Oh god, get it away!~
*Dark places
*Scare of having my heart broken
*being lied to
*vampires(scared of them truly)
*Spirders(XD)

I really dislike~ No one
I really like~ N/A
A little about me~ When ever i got though the ring poral,i've always notice a girl waiting,she always smiles like us angels did,she was fully human,truly,but she always had a smile of an angel,it makes me feel like i was an angel to protect her,i had alot of friends,but they don't try to stop me from going into a place alone,but they always told me to be careful,in our world,i'm always happen,flying around in the sky,it's truly lovly!
Did I mention~ N/A
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ Sara's Angel form
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Sara's human form
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Paradise
Flyleaf:Bittersweet

Color I write in~ Green
Person who controls me~ Mayipa_Sky

My folks named me~ Mayipa S.(Sky) Rose
However, my friends call me~ Mayipa or sky
I believe I am~ 16 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 4'5
I came to this world on~ Apirl 29
I am
*Sweet
*Kind
*easily scared
*can faint if have too
*easily fooled

I'm into~ Guys
I love these things~
*Roses
*being nice to people
*Being heplful as best as i can
*being love by someone
*my friend,Sara"Leaf"

Oh god, get it away!~
*Being hated
*not having someone there when i'm sad
*being useless
*scared of anything that she isn't used to

I really dislike~ i doesn't hate anyone,truly
I really like~ N/A
A little about me~ I losted my father and mother due to a fire,i was save instead of my mother,so i lived alone in a child care center,i got older and no one toke me in,i was walking to school when i saw a girl come around the cornor,i when up to her,asking some questions,we started to be friends,she is truly my only friend right now,due to that fact,some guys started to ask me out,i was a fool to accepted them,and i got dump,it was a hrash life,but i still hid all my feelings with a sweet smile,and people say i'm just like an angel,even Sara say so too!
Did I mention~ I'm just a sweat person,who can be easily scared,and sometimes,i'm just stick and can't do anythng
I own~ N/A
This is my weapon~N/A
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Mayipa"Sky" (just the look,not the ears XD)
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ crime and punishment (just ignor the pictures in video if you watch it ^^')
Color I write in~ Cyan
Person who controls me~ Maypa_Sky


Profiles of: Dark Fissure

My folks named me~ Austin Gevries Asaga
I believe I am~ 19 Years Old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5ft 9in
I came to this world on~ November 17th
I'm into~ Girls
I love these things~
* Reading
* Insects
* Quiet Places
* Fantasy
* Being Alone

Oh god, get it away!~
* Loud Noises
* People who don't know when to shut up
* Crowds
* Having to depend on someone else
* Awkward Situations

I really dislike~ N/A
I really like~ N/A
A little about me~ both of Austin's parents died in a car wreck. Since then he has lived on his own and has shut the rest of the world away. If he didn't let anyone close to him then he couldn't care, right? He often sits in the woods behind his house just to read and think about things.
Did I mention~ He doesn't really hate people, he just doesn't let them get close to him so neither he nor they can get hurt.
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Austin
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ ZebraHead - Wake Me Up
Color I write in~ Blue
Person who controls me~ Dark Fissure


Profile(s) of:Fateful Memories

My folks named me~ Kenna Elan Herato
I believe I am~ 90, she believes she is 18 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5'5''
I came to this world on~ October 17
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Fire Element
I am
*Eccentric
*Tomboy
*Independent
*Act first, thinks later
*Has a temper

I'm into~ Guys
I love these things~
*Fire
*Tattoos
*Birds
*Nature
*Books

Oh god, get it away!~
*Large bodies of water
*Rain
*Killers
*Cold
*Rules

I really dislike~ None at the moment
I really like~ None at the moment
A little about me~ Kenna is the youngest elemental and has never known her real parents, or her real siblings. Eighteen short years ago her powers got out of control, burning down part of the forest. While her parents were trying to calm the fire she got separated and suffered injuries. As a result she doesn't remember anything previous to the fire. She doesn't remember her true family and doesn't know that she is in fact an elemental and a child of the god and goddess.

Kenna was raised, along with her four older brothers, by her single father. She learned of her powers at a young age and has been refining them ever since. Kenna followed after her brothers when ever she was allowed to and learned everything about fighting from them. Growing up she was a bit like a street kid. She fought often, stole occasionally and was always getting into trouble. Most of her troubles happened with a little help from her brothers.

Living with only males didn't come without it's price. As Kenna grew older she started to look for a mother figure, but when that never happened she had to figure things out on her own. As a result she started playing with her looks, which resulted in her getting a number of tattoos and a new wardrobe. When her father found out, he was angry and they got into a big fight. Kenna ran away, but didn't get very far. The eldest brother of the family came to get her only to get into a fight with her. He ended up telling her the truth, that she wasn't really related to them. Hurt and upset Kenna left her home in the mountains and is now searching for her real family.

Did I mention~ She has a number of tattoos including, a phoenix on her left shoulder, and two flames one on the inside of her right wrist and the other on the back of her left hand.
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ Elemental
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Human
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ What is Love?~ Nevershoutnever
Color I write in~ darkorange
Person who controls me~ Fateful Memories


Profile(s) of: Sakura~of the darkness

My folks named me~ Kairi Lyre Minamino
However, my friends call me~ Kairi
I believe I am~ 19 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5'6"
I came to this world on~ October 13th
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Vampire-werecat
I am
*Shy at first
*Kinda
*Klutzy
*Childish
*Playful

I'm into~ Both
I love these things~
*Fish
*String and ribbon
*Naps
*Dancing
*Sweets

Oh god, get it away!~
*Rotten fish
*Needles
*Spiders
*Thunder
*Lightning

I really dislike~ No one yet
I really like~ No one yet
A little about me~ Kairi grew up as an alley cat after her parents died when she was 7. After a few years Kairi got on her feet and started working, she also enjoyed going to the human world as either a human or a cat, her favorite thing to do in the human world is to watch what the humans do to entertain themselves.
Did I mention~ I love wearing ribbons?
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~On the left, Black cat
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ With out the ears
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Kimagure Princess - Morning Musume
Color I write in~ Blue
Person who controls me~ Sakura~Of the darkness~

My folks named me~ Sorato Mizushi Yamiko
However, my friends call me~Sora, or Zushi
I believe I am~ 17 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5'4"
I came to this world on~ December 1st
I am
*Random
*Kind
*Childish
*Playful
*Sometimes a little hyper

I'm into~ Boys
I love these things~
*Playing
*Singing
*Sugary food
*Pepsi
*Myths and Folklore

Oh god, get it away!~
*Spiders
*Sugar free food
*Spicey food
*Being Stared at
*Sharp pointy objects that can hurt

I really dislike~ No one yet
I really like~ No one yet
A little about me~ (your bio, 2 sentences at least? )
Did I mention~ (Extra fact)
I own~ A sythe
This is my weapon~Naginata
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Sora
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Rainy Day Man - Patricia Tollett
Color I write in~ Light purple
Person who controls me~ Sakura~of the darkness~


Profile(s) of: desert_wolf_merc


My folks named me~ james templar kyle
However, my friends call me~delta 2
I believe I am~ 16 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 6,8
I came to this world on~ may 10
I am
* quiet
* determined
* tempered
* calm
*bit nervous

I'm into~ girls
I love these things~
* my rifle
* books
* friends
*helping out
* reparing

Oh god, get it away!~
* out of ammo
* ruin books
* idiots
* jammed guns
* losing a part

I really dislike~ N/A
I really like~ N/A
A little about me~ their,s not a lot about me i came from a different year i don't remember were i was from or my parents i was taken away from them when i was 9 years old that was eighth years ago now i just fight i was trained to kill but i liked to read books after i completed my training so i still remember my name and my codename but i still wounder why i was chosen to be a spartan.
Did I mention~ I'm a unsc spartan
I own~ assaulte rifle shotgun handgun and knife
This is my weapon~ (look at the picture)
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Me(i never show my face)
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Sabton: ghost division
Color I write in~ Black
Person who controls me~ desert_wolf_merc

Profile(s) of: Beastmistress13


My folks named me~ Seth Deamon Wulf
However, my friends call me~ Deamon cause of what I am but most just call me Seth.
I believe I am~ About 153, but I look only 18 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5 11" and in wolf spirit form is 4 4"
I came to this world on~ June 6
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Demon of a special/rare breed called a Nicroanglies
I am
* Calm
* Gentle/Kind
* Aggressive when needed
* Loving/Caring/Slightly Flirty
*Protective

I'm into~ Both genders
I love these things~
* Stary Night Skies
* Being On The Human World
* Meeting Others
* Girls and Boys
* Sweet, Tender Moments

Oh god, get it away!~
* Ruined Moments
* Being Ordered Around
* Blood Shead
* Being Rejected Because Of His Breed Type
* Having To Fight

I really dislike~ No one at the moment
I really like~ No one yet, but hope to one day
A little about me~ Seth had always been a loving and gentle demon, though most demons are known to be cold and evil. His family blood line is one of the rarest of them all for they are the more gentle ones. His family was killed while all the creatures had once lived in unity. However he was removed from the world while his parents were killed to protect his life.
Now he goes between the worlds, tring to find out more of the creatures that brought his family blood line to the last one to exist, himself. He knows he needs to find someone who could not ruin the family line with their own blood... but being the last of the breed creates a lot of preasure on him.

Did I mention~ About the Nicroangies- The demon breed is known for their two demonic forms. One good, one evil. They most are known to control spirits of dark and light, have great flight abilities and fighting skills, and to be the more gentle demons.
Seth's good demon is a white wolf spirit, one of the rarest in the family blood line. His abilities in the form is to control light and spirits along with speak mind to mind with another creature and lift things of a certain weight with his mind. When using these ablilties markings show on his face(shown in picture). His evil demon form is that of a red winged and horned demon, type unknown. His abilities in this form is to control shadows in shapes of creatures along with black fire. He can be cut in vital areas and bleed out for three days until death comes upon him.
When coming and going between the worlds, the braclet that given is expanded to go around his neck where he rather have it placed. In his normal form he has wings tattooed on his back and then a shadow like wolf wrapped around his right forarm.

Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~My Evil Demonic Form(With added horns and dark red wings)
My Good Demonic Form

Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ My Human Body
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Strange-Tokio Hotel
Color I write in~ Dark Cerulean
Person who controls me~ Beastmistress13 aka Rave


My folks named me~ Sara Elizabeth Greensly
However, my friends call me~Mainly goes by Sara but some call her Lizzy
I believe I am~ 17 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5 7"
I came to this world on~ September 9
I am
* Sweet/kind hearted/bubbly
* Adventurious
* Loveable
* Sometimes shy and jittery; mainly around unknown people
* Smart, but goofy at times

I'm into~ Both genders
I love these things~
* Butterflies and Drangonflies and Any Furry Animal
* Flowers
* Sunny Warm Days
* Hugging/Getting to know people
* Sweets

Oh god, get it away!~
* Getting Bullied
* Fights/Blood
* Bitter Tasting Foods
* Mean People
* Cold Winter Days

I really dislike~ I love everyone!!
I really like~ No one specific!
A little about me~ Sara has been known to be a very poplular girl since she was little for many reasons. One, because of her family's wealth but she is also popular because of sweet kindness to all of the other people. Even now she is kind and gentle to all types of people, jocks, preps, normals, goths, nerds, ect. She has long past gratuated highschool and she just recently graduted collage because of her high intelegence. Though she is very smart witted she does of her idiotic moments. She still lives with her parents, but she works as a nurse at the local hospitial helping the sick children mostly.
Did I mention~ I have peircings covering both of my ears completely.
I own~ Scaples and needles from the hospital
This is my weapon~ You don't know what scaples and needles look like??...
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Im a pertty smart Blondie!!
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Perfect Two-Aurburn
Color I write in~ Fashion Fuchsia
Person who controls me~ Beatmistress13 aka Rave


My folks named me~ Anibeil Abigail Turner
However, my friends call me~ Abby, Anne, or Bell
I believe I am~ 15 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Girl
I might be tall, or I might be short~ Normal: 5 4" Werewolf: 5 11" Wolf: 2 8"
I came to this world on~ August 21
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Werewolf
I am
* Hardheaded
* Adventurous
* Goofy
* Crazy/Wild[In a good way]
* Clueless

I'm into~ Guys
I love these things~
* Anything Fluffy/Being Warmed by Fluffy Things
* Glomping People
* Making New Friends
* Animals
* Candy

Oh god, get it away!~
* Ugly Buggies[Bettles, flies, ants, ect]
* The Cold
* Bitter Food
* Smelling Like a Wet Dog
* Being Yelled at or Beaten Up On

I really dislike~ No one specific as of now
I really like~ No one yet, hehe
A little about me~ Anibeil never had a family to call her own. She had lost her wolf pack soon after she was only a couple months old. She barely survived on her own, and still barely does. She lives alone, starving, looking for abandoned homes to stay inside to keep warm and food to eat. She goes from the natural realm to the humans back and forth on a dailly bases to have a more likely change of finding food. Her spirit animal friends sometimes help her find food, though mainly she only comunicates with the deer spirit who is a very close freind to her and protects her the most.
Did I mention~ She is very thin and bony from not eating enough food. She also has a special abilities to call animal spirits that she talks to, though she mainly talks to a deer spirit. There are always strange glowing markings on the animals when she summons them along with on her when she does. Her jewelerys blue gems[Example: Look at markings and jewels; deer spirit as well] glow slightly though this is only when she is in human form.
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~ My Hot Werewolf Body; My Cute Wolf Body
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ My Fine Human Body
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Strange-Tokio Hotel and Mummer's Dance by Loreena MecKennitt
Color I write in~ Iceberg
Person who controls me~ Beatmistress13 aka Raven

Profile(s) of:conan_wolf_boy
My folks named me~ Alex Kelman Talbain
However, my friends call me~Fang
I believe I am~ 18 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5'9" (Human) 6'7" (Werewolf)u]
I came to this world on~ September 7th
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Werewolf
I am
* Funny
* Sarcastic
* Lazy
* Smart
* Sneaky

I'm into~ Girls
I love these things~
* Being able to 'word' my way out of situations
* Gambling in underground fights with humans
* Family
* My pack
* Hunting in the Human World

Oh god, get it away!~
* Humans
* Lightning or any source of painful electricity
* Vehicles
* Guns
* Human Policemen

I really dislike~ No one at the moment
I really like~ No one at the moment
A little about me~ I was raised in the world free of humans where things were much more peaceful, but eventually, after my parents died after our Pack became at war with a neighboring Pack, I began to learn the life as a mercenary, after the small war ended, I gre bored and was itching for more fighting, that's when I learned of these secret underground fights that happened in the human world, it's the easiest way to get money, and I never lose, at least not yet.
Did I mention~ I... I still can't get rid of the habbits of chasing after frisbees..
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~Alex
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ HUMAN!!!
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Down and Out - Tantric Justin - Korn
Color I write in~ Dark Red
Person who controls me~ conan_wolf_boy

My folks named me~ Dragura Kiljia Lamfe
However, my friends call me~Drag
I believe I am~ 25 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Male
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 6'7" (Human Form) 10'9" (Dragon Form)
I came to this world on~ August 11th
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Dragon
I am
*Strict
*Wise
*Kind
*Gentle
*Stern

I'm into~ Females
I love these things~
*Campfires
*Flying
*Helping those in need
*Wind
*Swords

Oh god, get it away!~
*Criminals
*Humans
*Violence
*Water
*Guns

I really dislike~ No one yet
I really like~ No one yet
A little about me~ Dragura came in to this world in the peaceful mountains, he was raised by the elder to become the next heir to protect the history of his dragon clan, but after a dear friend of his passed away, leaving him to care for a child of a completely different race, he was banished for doing so as they believed it would corrupt their clan.
Did I mention~ Dragura was the one who raised Alex Talbain after his parents passed away
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~Dragon Form
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Dragura Human
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ Celtic Circle - Traveller
Color I write in~ Dar

Profiles of: punkanimerockerXD

My folks named me~ Hiro Kozuma
However, my friends call me~ Well my twin calls me 'Devil spawn' but that's about it, but that's not really a nickname seeing as I am devil spawn in a way
I believe I am~ 152 Years old
Last Time I checked I was a~ Boy
I might be tall, or I might be short~ 5,9, not including my wings
I came to this world on~ June 6th at 6:00 (OOC: please tell me at least one person gets that joke)
Believe it or not, but I'm a~ Demon
I am
* Rebellious
* Loud
* A Troublemaker
* Sardonic
* Sarcastic

I'm into~ Girls
I love these things~
* Causing Pain
* Causing Tears
* Destroying things
* Picking on the wimpy angels
* Lollipops

Oh god, get it away!~
* Fluff of any sort
* Pink
* Smiles
* Rainbows
* Teddybears

I really dislike~ No one specifically
I really like~ No one specifically
A little about me~ Well, I'm an evil twisted Demon, raised by my dad who is also evil and twisted. My family has always been slightly stronger and more evil then average Demons. My mother died in child birth, me and my twin were just too much to handle. What else is there to say?
Did I mention~ My bracelet actually turns into a tie when I go to the human world.
Don't I look sexy in my creature form?~Kick-Butt Demon form
Don't I look sexy in my Human form?~ Wimpy Human form
The song(s) that reaches my soul~ I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance
Color I write in~ Red
Person who controls me~ punkanimerockerXD[/u
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:53 pm


❖°o.O ℓ♋vers O.o°❖
User Image
Welcome to the lover's page~
I will be stating the official couples of this role-play here! ^-^





Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~

idraw17
Captain


idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm


❖°o.O םeath's O.o°❖
User Image
O dear, looks like someone can/could die!
If someone is dead, I will be putting their names in here.
If someone quits the role-play, they are also automatically dead!





Table of Contents:
Intro~
Story~
Rules~
Types of beings~
The land~
Character Skeleton~
Character's profiles~
Lovers~
Deaths~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 am


Reserved :]

idraw17
Captain


idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 am


User Image
WE START WHEN WE GET 3 PEOPLE YES? :3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 pm


Okay, we can get posting :] we got are 3 -that was quick no?

idraw17
Captain


idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:37 pm



'Call me whatever the hell you want.....


User Image⋘Ӎono⋙User Image
Early morning had enlighten the world of the creatures. as the light continued to wipe over the land, about twenty dorsal fins of sharks went over to the docks. One however climbed out of the gentle waves and onto the docks. As he climbed out, His bare bluish-gray skin was being bathed in sunlight. He glanced over at the other sharks as they left him and went back to their own business. He stood up and walked over to the towel hanging on a post, he wiped his head clean and put the towel around his neck.
He walked to a small beach house in which he called home, his tail swayed back and forth as he made his way their. He walked to the nearest bathroom and started to take a shower, his body changed back into his usual human self. After about twenty minutes or more, he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He made his way to his clothes that had rips and holes in them. Usually was done from transforming into his were-shark mode.
The man put on a pair of brown shorts, some sandals and a light white jacket. He walked back outside and sat on the dock, exactly where he came out, he watched the ocean quietly thinking about how life had gotten so stressful after the past few weeks.



but, don't call me Jaws..'
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:44 pm


Austin AsagaUser Image

In the human world, Austin woke up in the forest behind his house, a book lay in his lap "I must have dozed off." he said to himself. He sat there basking in the warmth of the sun, then picked up his book again and continued reading.

Dark Fissure

Invisible Poster


Your Own Personal Hell

Fashionable Risk-Taker

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:52 pm


User Image

B a n exxS t e r l i n gxxL o c k h e a r t


xxxxxxxxxxA small groan came from a young maiden as she rested against a tree. The sun began to rise and bathe the land in its light. One of her hands reached up and shielded her metallic eyes. She quickly climbed to her feet and dusted her black dress off. She held her hand over her eyes to act as a visor as she looked around. Unlike some demons she did not stay in one designated area when in the human world. She preferred to travel. She got rather restless easily. Her eyes closed as a sigh slipped through her semi parted lips. She could hear birds, somewhat like seagulls, called out as they soared around. So, that told her she was close to the sea. It had been a long time since she had been on a beach. So, she began to walk towards where it was located just following her ears. It wasn't long before she felt the warm sand underneath her bare feet. As the sun hit her light hair it appeared to become a silvery color. She reached up and ran her fingers through her hair accidentally brushing her horns. She growled hating the fact that they never went away. Luckily they blended in with her hair. As she stood there she looked around not seeing a living thing other than birds flying around. She began to fiddle with her fingers. In her hand there was a bracelet. She began to take it off and put it on over and over.


(human)#a1a1a1 #4d5c4d(demon)
Reply
Mystical beasts~ (werewolves, vampires, etc.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//