Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Animaniac role-play guild

Back to Guilds

A really awesome Role-play guild! we have many types of rps in here! will ya join? 

Tags: Wolves, Anime, Naruto, Bleach, Sonic 

Reply Mystical beasts~ (werewolves, vampires, etc.)
knocked off вαℓαη¢є (accepting!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The vocaloid Rin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:45 pm


As the story goes...


two spirits have always been with each other since the beggining of time. In most dimensions and worlds, humans would call these spirits Yin and Yang, twin spirits, push and pull, and other names. In most dimensions and worlds, humans would think that these two sibling spirits would represent black and white, Night and Day; take the forms of a dragon and tiger, koi fish, or myth creatures. But, in a dimension where the two spirits are called Luthian and Soulthian and they take the forms of weasel like creatures, balance in the world has been tilted. An organization called Spirit Evolutions has succesfully tricked and captured the sister spirit. Only Soulthian has escaped and is trying to save his sister. Pleading to the higher Up spirits, they helped him gain powers to give to worthy humans to help bring back Luthian. Now that the balance spirits are no longer near each other, the world is falling. weird weather has been occuring and animals are acting up. Who will Soulthian choose? What will the organization that has taken Luthian into their custody do to her? That's for you to choose.



What are they?


Okay, just clearing a few things out:

The Spirit Evolutions:
This organization are trying to get more people to join, with more people, their goal will be easier to obtain. What is their goal? Their goals are to capture spirits that travel to Earth in search of something to do. When they have captured a spirit, they will try to tame that spirit for their own personal uses. Not only will they have them do their bidding, but try and evolve the spirit to be something even more great and powerful. In the Spirit Evolutions, there are ranks.
-The Head Leader is the one that is the almighty boss. He/She will give out orders to the other staff of the organization. Hardly will the Head Leader come out to show themselves out to the public of the organization since he/she are busy with planning. The head leader should be quick and cunning. Clever and overall, without mercy to the spirits that are in the labs for evolution.

Spirits: The spirits usually are in the spirit world, a small journey across from Earth. All of them have their own original spirit form that no human being has ever seen, and an Earth form. For Soulthian and Luthian, they have a weasel like form on earth. For safety reasons, the council for the Spirits has issued that they have two forms. One harmless form, and one that exceeds the powers on Earth. For the two sibling spirits, their small weasel form can transform into something bigger and nastier. A 6ft tall weasel on all fours with forceful claws that can tear through most things. More about the Twin Spirits: Soulthian has golden designs on his body and a sun like mark on his shoulder. Inside the sun like mark is a heart shape inside. On the top of his sun mark is a halo. His body is white while the golden designs cover up most of his body.
Luthian is a blackish blueish color with a silver-blue color for designs. She has a cresent moon on her shoulder with two wings on the side of the crescent. A star is nestled safely inside that moon and that is her destinctive mark.

Anymore questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Just PM me and I'll be sure to help you.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 pm


Ugh, the я υ ℓ є ѕ



-what kind of roleplay?
This is a semi-lit to lit roleplay. I don't want one liners, though, I do understand Writer's block. I don't want them every single time, so try and type more, okay? Good.
- Grammar
NO TEXT TALKING. Never! EVER! Will I read text talking! Be as accurately correct as you can in spelling. If I understand what you're trying to tell the readers, then it's fine. Use your punctuations! I don't want to read an endless sentence that's more than a paragraph long.
- Characters
You may have up to three characters. If I feel that you can handle more and you request for more, than I will agree.
- Control
Do not control others! Gah, I hate it when people do that. You don't do it to any of the roleplayers and I won't 'accidentally' do it to you.
- respectful language
Don't over cuss. You can say bad words just a bit in frustrated times and such, but, come on, guys. You can use better words than that.
- Gaia Rules
Follow them!
- character profiles
Send all profiles to me and only me. Unless something happens, then send it to whoever I want in charge. Send me all Spirit Evolution profiles titled "no mercy for the world." Spirit profiles will be titled "Save our sister spirit" and chosen spirit helpers will title the PM "Saving the world!" There will only be 5 chosen helpers and only five.
- Leave of absents
Leaving? Tell me before hand so I know what's going on. If something goes wrong with your internet, then tell me once everything is settled. Just don't disapear on us.
-Battles
No one is invincible. in a battle, you have to take at least some damage. No killing another character unless you have their permission. Injuries don't magically heal in a few minutes.
- Posting and Replying
I like colorful posts! Make em' pretty! But, don't overdue it or it will take me forever to find the actual reply. Need help with a posting layout? Just ask and I'll gladly help if I have time. When choosing to reply, don't reply once and poof away. Keep posting. Especially if we are waiting on someone and that someone happens to be you!
- OOC
Keep OOC to a minimum in here.
- Soulthian and Luthian
If you want to roleplay as them, then you will have to play as both of them. But for now, I will roleplay as them. If you feel that you would do better with them, then PM me with an example of your roleplaying the two spirits and I'll see from there.
-Questions
Need to ask me anything? Have a complaint? Suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact me. I'm friendly most of the time, so I won't snap back or anything.
- Conclusion
If I have forgotten anything, I'll update the rules.

The vocaloid Rin


The vocaloid Rin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 pm


Profile Skeletons

If you want to change up the skeleton a bit, be free to do so. Just don't take out anything that is important to the skeleton.

For Spirit Evolutions:


[color=firebrick][align=center]Spirit Evolution[/align][/color]

(Put Picture wherever you like. Make sure it doesn't stretch. )
[color=yourcolor][b]My name is: [/b] (Name)
[b]I'm proud of the Spirit Evolution. And my Rank is:[/b] (rank in Organization. Head Leader? Leader(s)? General? Soldier? Medic? Scientist? Random working person?)
[b]who told you that?[/b] (Age)
[b]I joined because...[/b] (Reason why you joined)
[b]I act this way and I like it:[/b] (Personality)
[b]A story always has a past:[/b] (Bio. At least a paragraph. No "Lost memory" or anything like that)
[b]I love this song~[/b] (Character song? Optional)
[b]Yeah, there's more:[/b] (Anything else? Pet, hobby? Weapons? strange fact about your person?)
[b]I look up to this person-[/b] (Username)[/color]


For Spirits:



[color=dodgerblue][align=center] Spirits[/color][/align]


[color=yourcolor][b]Names aren't too important, are they?[/b] (Name)
[b]A spirit can live for so long. I have lived up to:[/b] (Spirit age)
[b]My spirit form has never been seen by human eyes:[/b] (Spirit form. If you can, use the URL code)
[b]but, this is how I show myself to Mother Earth:[/b] (Earth Form. If you can, use the URL code)
[b]Emergancy Form:[/b] (The second earth form you have that is almost as powerful as you are in your normal spirit form. It really is a 'just in case anything happens' form.)
[b]A spirit always have a few tricks up their sleeves:[/b] (spirit powers. Don't overdue them. Ex: Elemental powers, travelling powers, energy control, controlling animals, increased strength and such.)
[b]I am special in my own way:[/b] (Are you in the Spirit council? If so, which rank? )
[b]Like it or not, this is how I am: (Personality)
[b]I wonder if I can recall anything:[/b] (Bio)
[b]A song on the wind:[/b] (Song? Optional)
[b]Oh, there's something else, too:[/b] (Anything else? random information? Optional)
[b]I have a best friend that I go to when I'm sad:[/b] (Username) [/color]


For the chosen helpers:

There can only be FIVE chosen helpers. First come first serve.

[color=rosybrown][align=center]Chosen Fighters:[/color][/align]

(Put picture wherever you want. Make sure it's not too big and doesn't stretch)
[color=yourcolor][b]Nice to meet you. My name is:[/b] (Name)
[b]I'm not that embarressed:[/b] (Age)
[b]I was chosen because:[/b] (Soulthian has chosen you for a specific reason. Name a reason why you think you were chosen. It doesn't have to be that great)
[b]The powers I have gained reflect me:[/b] (Soulthain has given you powers that also exceed Earths capabilities. What are they? Don't go over three. And don't overdue them. remember, you have just barely gotten your powers, so you are still learning.)
[b]I can't change:[/b] (Personality)
[b]When you open the book, this is what you'll read:[/b] (Bio. One paragraph at least)
[b]there's a little radio in my head:[/b] (Character song? Optional)
[b]Great, I forgot to mention:[/b] (Anything else? Pets? crushes? Likes? Dislikes? Optional)
[b]My superhero is:[/b] (Username)[/color]


If you feel that I need to add something, or have any suggestions about my profile skeletons, please inform me. Sometimes, I just don't feel like really making a skeleton and it may seem like "bleh". :3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 pm


αηησυη¢ємєηтѕ αη∂ ιηƒσ:


Updates and Information will go here.


_____________________________________________


The start of the story will go on...


Luthian, the sister balance spirit, has been captured by the Spirit Evolutions. She is now held inside one of the scientists labs. For now, the Leader of the Spirit Evolutions has ordered the scientists to keep the spirit locked up in an electrified cage that runs electricity through the bars and an anti-spirit repelent on the bars to keep Luthian in the middle of the cage.

Soulthian has already gone out onto Earth and has chosen his five helpers. He has sent a dream to each five members to meet around California in the U.S in around a day. He will be waiting in a forest where hardly any humans go to. Already, strange weather has devastated most of the land and animals are retreating to where humans dare not enter. Earthquakes are coming more frequently for the plates that are on fault lines. If Soulthian doesn't retrieve his sister soon, then earth will be doomed. And if the chosen helpers doesn't put a stop to the Spirit Evolutions, then they will continue to hunt the spirits and the Earth will still cry.

The vocaloid Rin


The vocaloid Rin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:57 pm


Spirit Evolution ranks:


Head Leader (Makes and delievers plans): Raiden (giliras)

Leader 1 (takes care of 1/3 of the organization): Open

Leader 2 (Takes care of 1/3 of Organization): Open

Leader 3 (takes care of 1/3 of Organization: Open

General (Throws out battle plans for battles): muraco (giliras)

Medic 1 (Doctor): Open

Medic 2 (Another Doctor): Open

Medic 3 (Another Doctor): Open

Scientist 1 (Takes care of Evolution experiment): Open

Scientist 2 (Helps with Evolution Experiment): Open

Scientist 3 (Helps with Evolution Experiment): Open

Organization Helper: Open

Organization Helper: Open


Chosen Helpers:


First chosen: Travis (Dark Fissure)

second chosen: Jack Striker (AceTidus15)

third chosen: Jeremy Kohen (JFK 88 cool

Fourth chosen: River Scott (Belloblossom)

Fifth Chosen: Cainra Keeik (Nekocon)


Spirit Council:


Council Leader (Makes decisions and calls for meetings. Decides who can go down to Earth) : Open

Leader assistant (helps the leader with decisions): Open

first chair (first member): Open

second chair: Open

Third chair: Open

Fourth chair: Open

Observer (A spirit that stays on Earth to report anything to the council): Howl (Belloblossom)

Guards (Helps protect the Spirit council and other spirits): Emberlin (Your Own Personal Hell )
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:00 pm


ѕριяιт єνσℓυтιση profiles


User Image
My name is: Raiden
I'm proud of the Spirit Evolution. And my Rank is: Head
who told you that? 34
I joined because... Formed the organization to tame and control the spirits.
I act this way and I like it: Hailed as a genius, he created all the technology used to tame and experiment on the spirits. He is always calm and collect and makes sure he is in control of all situations.
A story always has a past: As a child he watched his family (brother, mother, father, and aunt) die in battle. His family had prayed for safety of the spirits at their villages shrine and when no help came his life's dream turned to hunting down the spirits and capturing them. He has always had a high I.Q and at the age of 24 he began to create the technologies that would power his group and bring them victory over the spirits. He has recently learned from the captured spirits that the guardians of the Earth have chosen five humans and given them powers to fight him and his organization. He has begun to allow some of the tamed spirits to fight with his men to ensure they don't lose.
I love this song~ City-Hollywood Undead
Yeah, there's more: He fights with weapons he has created. Among them are guns that can shoot spiritual energy, swords embedded with powers of the spirits he has captured and mechanical suits that increase the bodies muscle output making him much faster and stronger. He has trained his whole life to fight with swords and guns and is no stranger to fights. Though now his main concern is keeping his organization intact and on track.
I look up to this person-Giliras



User Image
My name is: Muraco
I'm proud of the Spirit Evolution. And my Rank is: General
who told you that? 25
I joined because... to help my friend (Raiden(head)) with his mission.
I act this way and I like it: always cunning he seeks to learn everything about his enemies. He is not a pacifist but knows when avoiding fights can help him reach his goal.
A story always has a past: He is best friends with Raiden. His friend asked for his help. So without question he helped his friend to form the organization now known as "Spirit Evolution." He was made general for his brilliance in battle as well as his ability to be able to read people better than most. He soon found a snake in the organization's labs. He felt an instant connection to the creature and asked successfully of Raiden if he could have it for a pet.
I love this song~ none
Yeah, there's more: has a Katana and a Wakisashi that he prefers to his spear during a duel. He has a familiar that he also uses to fight. it is a Spirit by the name of Shiroi Kaze Hebi(meaning White Wind Serpent or Hebi for short) Hebi is a wind elemental.
I look up to this person- Giliras

The vocaloid Rin


The vocaloid Rin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:01 pm


ѕριяιт profiles


Luthian and Soulthian


Luthian
is over 16000 years old and is the 'good' side of the balance powers. She is the sister of Soulthian and one of the oldest spirits. Even though she really doesn't look like it at first, she is the kind and caring spirit that loves nature and everything on planet earth. Luthian and her brother are one of those spirits that are naturally bound by Earth. They help complete the balance of things and they observe what goes on on earth. As time went on, Luthian was curious on how the humans would 'evolve' and what they would invent next. But, now that they have gotten electricity and factories, she is saddened about how much they make the Earth cry with their pollutions and their hunts for animals that are desperately in need of help. Because there are humans who would do anything to get supernatural animals, her brother decided to avoid humans as much as possible. Luthian had agreed and they hid even more from the sights of humans. One day, when they were scurrying through a beautiful and lush of green forest, a blinding light engulfed them. Immediately, using their instincts, they morphed into their second stage. Luthian was about done with her second stage when the light faded and her senses came back. She was growling and holding her ground and she sensed other humans around them. And they did not seem friendly. Right when they were about to make their way through the force of humans, a dart hit Luthians leg. Almost instantly, Luthian started to feel dizzy and groggy. Before she blacked out, she saw that Soulthian had a look of panic while humans poured out of their hidding places. At the last second, Soulthian had said something to her and retreated without her. When Luthian awoke, she found herself back in her normal first stage weasel form in a large steel cage. When she got up on all fours and went to the bars, she was striked with electrified currents of electricity. From their, she was tested on from inside her cage by humans and always forced to stay away from the cage. Her pride and contract of being a spirit forced her to not go into spirit form right in front of these humans, but because they watched her 24/7, she had no way of going back to the spirit world now. She could feel it, the world balance was tipping because she was trapped and without her brother.

Spirit form

Earth Form: Luthians Earth form takes the shape of something like a weasel/ ferret kind of thing. though, because she wanted to seem different, but not all that noticable, she made her ears longer and pointy instead of a small stub. She had also make her tail long and bushy instead of long and cat-like. Luthian has sharp little claws and strange blue eyes. Her main fur color is a dark color; a pretty dark color that seems to look like a dark blue when the light hits it. All along her body are swirls and squiggles of lightblue-silver-ish marks that run everywhere on her body. On her left shoulder is her insignia. It is a cresent moon with a star nestled safely in the cresent. On either side of the cresent-star are two fluffy wings. The mark looks like it's silver.

Second stage: Luthians second stage is a bigger form of her Earth form. But, instead of cute small claws and tiny, pointed teeth; she has large, massive claws and menacing sharp teeth. Her eyes glow a strange blue, still, but they literally glow. her speed is dramatically increased, and so is her strength, but not that much. standing on all fours, she reaches to about 5-6 feet and her mark glows brighter than ever.


Soulthian:
Is the same age as Luthian. He is the 'bad' side of the balance and doesn't appear to be at first. At first glance, he seems like a mellow person, but then when something happens, he'll snap and deal massive damage. He and his sister are one of the oldest spirits, mainly because the world needed balance so many years ago. He sticks with his sister and will protect her no matter what the cost is. As years past from when they were born as the balance spirits, the siblings have been watching the Earth through curious eyes. But when the humans started to invent and get more intellegance, Soulthian started to think negative of the humans. They were polluting so much and their inventions were giving those bad humans the upper hand on taking out animals and cutting down land. Once the humans had gone too far, Soulthian had decided to avoid them as much as possible. When his sister agreed, they had hidden themselves even more from the world, but still keeping as much balance and they possibly can. One day, while scampering through a forest, the siblings were met with a huge, blinding white light. Instantly, Soulthian had transformed into his second stage and he could feel that Luthian had done the same. When everything cleared and he could use his senses, he was about to attack those humans that dared to try and mess with him, but his sister had given a gasp of surprised. When he looked at her, there was a dart in her leg. A wave of sudden panic went through his body and he tried to keep her awake. Two options came to his mind at the moment: Stay with his sister and fight his way out, or leave her and try to come back for her later. If he had stayed with his sister, than they would have most likely caught him too and the world would be in total chaos. If he left, then he could always come back to get her with more help from the other spirits. He had a chance of winning and the world wouldn't be in a total mess. At the last second, he told Luthian in an ancient language that he would come back. when endless amounts of humans came pouring out of their hiding places, Soulthian used all of his speed energy and barely escaped with a bit of wounds. Once Soulthian was away, he could already feel the Earth shudder as balance was tipped. Finding a way out, he left to the Spirit world and immediately went to the Spirit Council. He told them what happened and they gave him powers to give to five gifted humans. Soulthian had to overcome his fear of humans and accept them to help his sister.

Spirit form

Earth Form: Soulthians Earth form is the same as Luthians. Same pointy ears, bushy tail, and small, cute but deadly claws. Only his marks and color were different. Soulthians main fur color is white while the swirls, squiggles, and other lines that made no sense were gold. Even if Soulthian got dirty, it wouldn't matter, since he could never stain his fur. On his right shoulder, he has his insignia. The color of the insignia is a weird, orange-yellow color that represented the color of the sun and angels. He has a sun like mark with triangles for the rays of the sun. Ontop of the top triangle is a halo and inside the circle for the sun is a heart. He has a strange yellow eye color.

Second stage: Is also just like Luthians. His color stays the same from the first stage, but he looks more like a nightmare than a cute fluffy thing. On all fours, he is almost 6-7ft tall and weighs enough to crush anything that gets in his ways. His claws are heart-stopping sharp and his teeth could make you freeze if you love horror movies. If your a scaredy cat looking at him? well, I suggest getting another pair of pants. His eyes and mark glow and his strength is off the charts. His speed increases, too, but it's not as much as his strength.

Played by: The vocaloid Rin (If you really want to try and roleplay as these two, then go ahead and ask. I'll consider, but you'll also have to send me an example on how well you roleplay)
______________________________

Spirit Profiles:





Names aren't too important, are they? ShiroYuki
A spirit can live for so long. I have lived up to: 4682
My spirit form has never been seen by human eyes: Dont mess with me.
but, this is how I show myself to Mother Earth: I can blend in...I Think...
Just in case...
A spirit always have a few tricks up their sleeves:
The Season of Winter. She can control how winter reacts.
I am special in my own way: ShiroYuki wants to help her sister spirit, but thinks the Council is just a big mess.
Like it or not, this is how I am: ShiroYuki would rather do things on her own than be told to do something. She thinks of everyone as equal, except humans, so there are no ranks.
I wonder if I can recall anything: ShiroYuki didn't like knowing she was a spirit because of the people hunting her down. She is afraid to trust strangers because some have tried to kill her. ShiroYuki seems to slip away from danger just as she is about to be hurt. She has lived in her own special land made of Ice and Snow because she controls the Season of winter. She mainly likes to mess around with Winter on Earth. ShiroYuki thinks that humans are foolish. She doesn't like to interact with them, unless it's to trick them. She has been doing this over and over again until she heard of her sister spirit being missing. She stopped tending to the Earth as often. The humans call this "Global Warming" Because they are unaware of ShiroYuki ignoring it. ShiroYuki has a reputation of being a "Queen of Ice." She is cold and has snow veins. But it's because nobody goes to visit her, or become her friend. She only has a small blue Fox by her side named Aoi, who is the brave but small one. Aoi is her guardian. Or, at least, He thinks he is. She is trying to desperately search though.
A song on the wind: Shiroi Yuki No Princess wa
Oh, there's something else, too:
Heart of Ice.
The vocaloid Zumi hastsune
___________________________________________


Names aren't too important, are they? Howl
A spirit can live for so long. I have lived up to: 1642 years
My spirit form has never been seen by human eyes: User Image
but, this is how I show myself to Mother Earth: User Image
Emergancy Form: User Image
A spirit always have a few tricks up their sleeves: She's the Spirit of Wolves,she can converse with,control,and turn into a wolf.She has all the enhanced senses of a wolf,such as better speed,smell,hearing,sight,and so forth.
I am special in my own way: Howl is the Observer of the Spirit Counsel.
Like it or not, this is how I am: She tends to be quiet and reserved,though sometimes if she finds something important or interesting she'll confront it and speak up.
I wonder if I can recall anything: She doesn't enjoy people knowing of her past,seeing as she hates rumors being spread.
A song on the wind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvHZ5kDsOMo&feature=related&safe_search=on
anime techno trance & trance - Starry Heavens
Oh, there's something else, too: N/A
I have a best friend that I go to when I'm sad: belloblossom

________________________________________


Names aren't too important, are they? Emberlin
A spirit can live for so long. I have lived up to: 2830 yrs.
My spirit form has never been seen by human eyes: as nature intended
but, this is how I show myself to Mother Earth: a simple facade
Emergancy Form: just in case
A spirit always have a few tricks up their sleeves: Emberlin is the spirit of the mythical creature known as the Pheonix. She has the ability to control and manipulate fire. She can also turn into the Pheonix. Also, being hat the Pheonix is just a large bird of fire, she has the ability to form wings of fire and fly.
I am special in my own way: Guard of the Spirit Council and other spirits
Like it or not, this is how I am: She's a rather serious soul that isn't one to be taken lightly. She is straightforward and very persistent. Giving up is something that she does not believe in. No matter what the situation she is the one to take charge when no one else will. She stands up for those in need and is protective of those close to her. Despite all this she is very free spirited, optimistic, and outgoing. She knows how to relax and let her walls down. Though, she isn't that trusting and so it's hard to get to know her.
I wonder if I can recall anything: From being a spirit for so long she does not really recall that much of her memory. Anything that she does remember are only clips and snippets that make no sense and are completely random.
A song on the wind: Once Upon A December
Oh, there's something else, too: Currently she has been put in charge of protecting Howl, the Spirit Council's observer.
I have a best friend that I go to when I'm sad: Your Own Personal Hell



Names aren't too important, are they? Shiroi Kaze Hebi(meaning White Wind Serpent or Hebi for short)
A spirit can live for so long. I have lived up to: (Spirit age) 3943 years
My spirit form has never been seen by human eyes: Spirit form
but, this is how I show myself to Mother Earth: Hebi
Emergency Form: The snake not the turtle ^__^
A spirit always have a few tricks up their sleeves: A wind elemental. (though his powers have mostly been sealed away due to testing he still retains some portion of his powers as well as continuing to unlock new abilities. )
I am special in my own way:no
Like it or not, this is how I am: aggressive and temperamental. he is kept in like by his master Muraco.
I wonder if I can recall anything: all i remember is waking up in the hands of my master and a willingness to serve.
A song on the wind: no song.
Oh, there's something else, too: nope
I have a best friend that I go to when I'm sad: giliras
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:02 pm


User Image
Nice to meet you. My name is: Travis
I'm not that embarressed: 17
I was chosen because: I am observant and may see thing other may not.
The powers I have gained reflect me: able to see glimpses into the future.
I can't change: Likes to know as much about a person as he can but doesn't like people knowing a lot about himself.
When you open the book, this is what you'll read: Travis had never had a family. He had been abandoned to an orphanage the day he was born. It wasn't like the orphanage was a bad place or anything, but he ended up running away. He mad a living in the streets by doing magic tricks and illusions. One night he had a dream telling him to travel to California and trusting it he set off.
there's a little radio in my head: Zeabrahead - Wake Me Up
Great, I forgot to mention: Nothing
My superhero is: Dark Fissure

____________________________________________________


User Image
Nice to meet you. My name is: Jack Striker
I'm not that embarressed: 17
I was chosen because: I'm the voice of reason in a storm of rage.
The powers I have gained reflect me: I have strengh that far exceeds taht of a regular human, and also can manipulate the physical structures of inanimate objects.
I can't change: Jack is a clam, kind-hearted person. He doesn't enjoy fighting. Rather, he tries to find a way to solve things without violence.
When you open the book, this is what you'll read: Jack always lived around a voliatle home and was rarely found there. On the few occasions where he could be foud at home, whenever he came out he was covered in welts and bruises. So when he got the best chance, he ran away from home. He's currently living alone, not trusting anyone enough to tell them that he's alone. Instead, he lies about it daily.
there's a little radio in my head: Numb-Linkin Park.
Great, I forgot to mention: He has a black cat for a pet that he found one day in the street.
My superhero is: AceTidus15

______________________________________

Chosen Fighters:


User Image
Nice to meet you. My name is: ( River Scott )
I'm not that embarressed: ( 18 )
I was chosen because: ( River is someone who can come up with a good strategy within seconds.She's gotten nothing below an A+ thanks to this. )
The powers I have gained reflect me: ( River can converse with spirits and animals.She's also telephathic,but she doesn't find much use for it. )
I can't change: ( River's normally a loner.She'll help someone out when their in trouble,but she's pretty much someone who's motto is: Ignore them,and they'll ignore you. )
When you open the book, this is what you'll read: ( Her parents are always fighting.They never think of her and she never thinks of them.It seems to be that the only way she finds happiness is in reading a good book,or talking to non-humans. )
there's a little radio in my head: ( Yiruma-"River Flows in You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k&safe_search=on )
Great, I forgot to mention: ( She has a small pet ferret that goes by the name of Kip. )
My superhero is: ( belloblossom )



User Image
Nice to meet you. My name is: Cainra Keeik
I'm not that embarressed: 17
I was chosen because: Cainra has a great memory and can memorize anything within a couple of minutes.
The powers I have gained reflect me: She can make any weapon with any materials,same thing with potions and herbal treatments.
I can't change: She's one who doesn't enjoy people learning of her past.All they normally know about her,is her name.
When you open the book, this is what you'll read: Her mother died giving birth to her and her father abandoned her on a cold winter night,because he wanted a son,not a daughter.She wanders on her one,living on what she can hunt for in the woodlands.She looks like a guy,and most people assume she's one,so she doesn't have trouble with guys hitting on her.She can't stand to see things in cages,and she'd freed many animals that have gotten caught.
there's a little radio in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxVfALK5j3Q&feature=related&safe_search=on
"Song of Night"
Great, I forgot to mention: She has a young fox that she'd saved from a fox trap a few years back.His name is Rin.
User Image
My superhero is: nekocon

____________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nice to meet you. My name is: Jeremy Kohen
I'm not that embarressed: 16
I was chosen because: I am always calm and won't freak out, and very realistic without questioning loyalties. Also has a need to protect his friends.
The powers I have gained reflect me:If Jeremy is really quiet he doesn't become unnoticeable, but will become unnoticeable and easily ignored and walks silently. He can also read people's emotions by listening to the way they walk and talk, making some think he can read minds, but he only uses logic. His final, more combat oriented power is his endurance, he doesn't get hurt as easily as most.
I can't change: Jeremy is a very quiet soul who often is seen looking off in the distance or reading a good book. But when he does talk he is obviously intelligent, relaxed, and is prone to not showing any stressed results. He is also kind and will often go out of the way to help his friends, but is humble and downplays his parts. On the negative side he's oftentimes lazy, awkward around new people, and has relatively terrible self-esteem. He dislikes violence and always roots for a diplomatic solution. Another notable thng is that Jeremy is a wanderer, he naturally explores areas without destination for no reason.
When you open the book, this is what you'll read: Some heroes were born into a terrible, some knew they were legens and trained for their moment where they got to prove themselves. This wasn't the case with Jeremy, but then again he was never much of a hero. He never considered what was right or wrong, or ever wanted any credit. He was just always sucked into awkward things at strange moments. Originally he was born into a semingy nice family with a father a mother and a younger mother, they divorced terribly leaving some sort of scar with all of the screaming, but he never showed it, Jeremy seemingly just shrugged it off, albiet much quieter than he once was. From there he lived a somewhat normal life, that is until the incidents started for some reason fires were being started around the town, killing many and appearing seemingly randomly. One day Jeremy got lost on his way home from school and noticed a fire, once hearing screaming from inside he quickly ran inside, those who saw him that day said he looked calm, like he was run a marathon rather than saving people from a fire. Luckily for him, he got in and out saving ten people as well.

From then Jeremy decided to always help the weaker, he even found the arsonist responsible for the fires. THat being said, he's never admitted to being the so-called "hero" and just lived a quiet life. So far he has never spazzed out in a dangerous situation but it has never been tried like this before... Because he already lived near the area in which he dreamed about he decided to check it out, unfortunately he overslept and got lost beforehand...
there's a little radio in my head:When I Come Around-GreenDay
Great, I forgot to mention: Wears a necklace with a peace sign on it, animals are attracted to him, and gets lost easily. He's also really tall, standing at 6'4.
My superhero is: JFK 888

The vocaloid Rin


The vocaloid Rin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:05 pm


Now accepting!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm


rawr <3

The vocaloid Rin


The vocaloid Rin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm


You may start posting :3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:48 pm


User Image


User Image


            ∂eep within a forest in the state of California was a creature hardly no other human would ever see in their lives. Sitting on a rock, practically sun-bathing, sat a weasel like creature with pointy ears, white fur, and orange/golden designs covered the pure white fur. He had golden eyes that showed sadness of recent events. His small rodent body twisted into another comfortable angle so he could get more sun on that side. They are suppose to be coming, soon. He thought to himself, his head resting on his paws. This creatures name? Soulthian. Soulthian, the 'bad spirit' of the Yin and Yang like siblings. His sister has been recently captured and he has done within his power to try and get others to help as well. Pleading to the spirit council had worked and they had given him powers to give to five special humans that he sees fit to control whatever powers they could get. He just hoped that he had chosen right. His unique mark slightly glowed with anticipation. "Hold on, Luthian." He mumbled, feeling the earth tip off of balance since he sepearted from his sister.

            нidden in a small dog cage was a creature close to what Soulthian looked like. This is his sister, Luthian. Instead of white and gold colors, she had blue-dark blue colors, with her own special mark glowing at a silver-ish to blue. Her glowing blue eyes showed true fear as she couldn't escape the prison the evil humans had put her in. "Let me out!" She called again to a scientist not to far away from her. This scientist was responsible for observing her. The scientist just gave her a quick glance with a hint of fascination, but did nothing to suggest he could do anything. Luthian tried to get close to the bars of her cage, but was always shocked back to the middle. "You have no idea what you're dealing with. Release me!" She told him with her teeth baring out. The scientist then swiftly did his notes and left her alone in a white room. But inside the cage felt like endless darkness for her. She closed her eyes and her small weasel body quivered. "The poor Earth. Brother. I can't do anything." She made a growling noise and a tear escaped. What could she do, now? What was a spirit to do at a time like this? Luthian couldn't do anything, even though she was as old as the Earth and full of wisdom, she hasn't been observing the humans enough. They have been far more intellegent and selfish than she thought. Big mistake for her.



User Image


User Image

The vocaloid Rin


The vocaloid Zumi Hatsune

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 pm


♔ ☆═━┈ωιηтєя┈━═☆ѕнιяσуυкι☆═━┈ѕριяιт┈━═☆ ♔

★In no world, I floated to the night sky...
I also drew stars on the black canvas today...
The quietness.............
★
User Image
ѕнιяσуυкι sat quietly on her icy throne. She stared out her glass window and gazed at the lovely white land outside. She sipped some hot chocolate and grinned to herself. This...Now this is a good time. Sighing, she laid back as Aoi scrambled up her arm and onto her shoulder. ShiroYuki gave Aoi a sip of the hot chocolate and marveled in her lovely ice sculpture of a castle. She stood up slowly and walked towards the snowy doors. The dim moonlight shone through like a shadow of tears on the wall. She trudged through the heavy snow and made it to her portal that led to the human world. Luthian...my sister spirit...

Isn't it nice, Aoi? I've always dreamt of having times like this. But since Luthian is missing...Well, things won't be the same.

I completely agree. But, we can't just sit here and do nothing. Without the Luthian and Soulthian Balance, our worlds would collapse. All we really need to do is take action before the bad side of Yin and Yang is activated on it's own. We need one of the chosen I think...

Aoi sat quietly on ShiroYuki's shoulder. He rested his head by her neck and closed his eyes. This was comfort when he needed to think. ShiroYuki stood up and dusted off her dress. Aoi crawled quickly onto her head and swished his tail back and forth. The world going into chaos. We have to hurry. He jumped off her shoulder and stood by the portal on the cold floor. After you, ShiroYuki.
★Dancing Stardust I looked Over in the Night...
Still, I was laughing...
I was breathing.............
★
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm


Travis

User Image
Travis looked around the clearing. This was definitly the place that was in his dream. He looked around for anyone else but only saw a weasle sunbathing on a rock. "Hello?" he calledto see if he was really alone.

Dark Fissure

Invisible Poster


AceTidus15

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 pm


User Image
Jack Striker

Jack frowned a bit as he walked through the woods. And what the heck am I doing in the woods in sunny Cali instead of at a beach? Because of a dream he'd had. One that had him traversing through this particular forest until reaching a clearing where something would await him. But so far he'd been walking for hours and NOTHING! He was about to give up, but as he moved a branch, instead of encountering more trees as he expected, he ran into...air. Flailing his arms, he barely stopped himself from falling by grabbing onto a nearby branch.

He sighed in releif when he realied that no one would have seen that, but then his sigh was cut short when he noticed that there was another peson there in the clearing. He kept his cool, though, and continued to look around. As noted, the only one there was the person he'd lready noiced. Him and a weasel. But nothing else that wuld be noteworthy, or even make him faintly remember something about his dream. So what was he here for?
Reply
Mystical beasts~ (werewolves, vampires, etc.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//