Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kazimirs
Recolorings! (Please Read!!!) Midnight DONE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:15 pm


Ok well because I would like to see all the old Kazimirs recolored, since most are not adult, I am offering to recolor all the Kazimirs.
Thing is...

arrow In the RP years have gone by which means all the Kazimirs would be grown Adults now.

I am not asking for pay to recolor any, I would just like to see all of them grown now. Please if you wish to have your Kazimir recolored post the form below and you should have your Kazimir recolored within the next few days. If you do not with for them to be recolored as adults and wish for them to grow, Please state so....


[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Kazimir Name:[/b]
[b]Kazimir Gender:[/b]
[b]Link to tag:[/b]
[b]Description of Appearance:[/b]
[b]Current stage:[/b]
[b]Pride Name:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Generation:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]


Example:
Name: Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Kazimir Name: Hunter
Kazimir Gender: Male
Link to tag: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/NekoBuritsutani/Pets/DH1copy.png
Description of Appearance: Light Blue, with pale yellow mane. Green eyes and pale yellow stars decressing in size around his right eye.
Current stage: Adult
Pride Name: Navmaldeuh
Mate: None
Species: Normal
Generation: Two
Notes: Son of Duin and Hekrd Cgo, Leader of the Navmaldeuh pride.




Orignal:
User Image
Recolored:
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:18 am


Name: Auzzie_kat
Kazimir Name: Apollo
Kazimir Gender: Male
Link to tag: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/auzzie_kat/my wishlist/Apollo.png
Description of Appearance: Sun Kazimir? Yellow and Orange
Current stage: Elder
Pride Name: Ochieng
Mate: Celesre
Species: Unknown *cough forgotten*
Generation: 1
Notes: He also has a familiar, the fire one. Called Jayge. Ex-leader

Name: Auzzie_kat
Kazimir Name: Duin
Kazimir Gender: Male
Link to tag: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/auzzie_kat/my wishlist/Duin.png
Description of Appearance: Water/ River
Current stage: Elder
Pride Name: Navmaldeuh
Mate: Hekrd cgo
Species: Unknown *cough forgotten*
Generation: 1
Notes: Ex-leader

Name: Auzzie_kat
Kazimir Name: Tari-Eva Mel
Kazimir Gender: Female
Link to tag: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/auzzie_kat/my wishlist/tari-evaMel.png
Description of Appearance: Queen of hearts
Current stage: Young Adult
Pride Name: Ochieng
Mate: Melloney
Species: Unknown *cough forgotten*
Generation: 1
Notes: Lesbian


Name: Auzzie_kat
Kazimir Name: Alex
Kazimir Gender: Male
Link to tag: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/auzzie_kat/my wishlist/Alex.png
Description of Appearance: Golden/Ginger special…
Current stage: Gaurdian
Pride Name:
Mate: none
Species: Unknown *cough forgotten*
Generation: 1
Notes: Alex is after my Kazimir. Alex Kazimir York. Saying “Meeep”

Name: Auzzie_kat
Kazimir Name: Melloney
Kazimir Gender: Female
Link to tag: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/auzzie_kat/my wishlist/Melloney.png
Description of Appearance: White Tiger
Current stage: Adult
Pride Name: Navmaldeuh
Mate: Tari-Eva Mel
Species: Unknown *cough forgotten*
Generation: 1
Notes: Lesbian


Name: Auzzie_kat
Kazimir Name: Kristen
Kazimir Gender: Female
Link to tag: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/auzzie_kat/my wishlist/Kristen.png
Description of Appearance: Blue star appearance with yellow under and eyes, grey muzzle and paw tips
Current stage: Adult
Pride Name: Navmaldeuh
Mate:
Species: Unknown *cough forgotten*
Generation: 2
Notes: Daughter Duin and Hekrd cgo


*miss anything? Or anyone O_O*

auzzie_kat
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:07 am


Here you go Kat!

Apollo and Duin will have to wait till we get our Elder lines and Alex will have to wait till we get the gaurdian lines.

User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:31 am


(They all look so pretty. *squee*)

Kit: We need to get Trigun's little mummy girl redone. I've forgotten all of her info, but, I know she had requested that she be redone.

Dixie
Vice Captain


Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:49 am


Thanks
whee


I will try it
But I do not know how it is going to look.
Edits are hard for me right now since my tablet is being a b***h.
I don't need the information just yet, but I need it for the cert.


Edit: If I remember right I think the mummy was an Dark Kazimir... I can't do her anyway then.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:22 pm


was she? We'll have to wait then.

Dixie
Vice Captain


Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:56 pm


Yea
I am pretty sure.

I should remember though...
o_O
I colored her.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:51 am


I have a quick question, because it says to state if we don't want our Kazimir's recolored. I personally like the old lineart more, but would it be possible to have my Kazimir recolored to be an adult on the old lineart? Because technically my Arzulee is an adult... and I'd really like her next stage but... not on the new lineart if I don't have to. XD;

Teh Zan


Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:33 am


We do not have the old lineart anymore.
*thinks all of it was bad*
o_O

Plus I would not color anything on the old lineart for recolorings.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:46 am


Name: Lightning Shadow X
Kazimir Name: Celeste
Kazimir Gender: Female
Link to tag: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2586/celesteelderandshaleen2ca7.png
Description of Appearance: Light purple with a pink underbelly, lighter paw tips, muzzle and around the eyes long fur on her forehead that ends in a dark pastel blue that's also her ear colour and her eye's are red.
Her fur is shiny and sparkly.
And she has a pink nose.
Current stage: Elder
Pride Name: Ochieng
Mate: Apollo
Species: Normal
Generation: One
Notes: Mate of Apollo, mother of Laica and Davies (current Ochieng Leader), has a familiar, Shaleen whose element is water.


Name: Lightning Shadow X
Kazimir Name: Laica
Kazimir Gender: Female
Link to tag: http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/888/laicaadultrx8.png
Description of Appearance: Dark Pastel Blue fur and creamy coloured fur underbelly, muzzle, paw tips, tail tip, ears and around the eyes and dark red eyes, also pink nose and inner ears.
Current stage: Adult
Pride Name: Ochieng
Mate: None
Species: Normal
Generation: Two
Notes: Daughter of Apollo and Celeste and sister of the current Ochieng Leader.



Name: Lightning Shadow X
Kazimir Name: Emerald
Kazimir Gender: Female
Link to tag: http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1166/emeraldkit2la2.png
Description of Appearance: Dark green fur, gray paw tips, underbelly, muzzle, around the eyes and ears. Light green nose and inner ear. Light bluey green eyes.
Current stage: Kit (however I think she'd be a young adult now)
Pride Name: No Pride
Mate: None
Species: Normal
Generation: One
Notes: It's been a while since she's been a kit so I think she's grown into a Young Adult by now.

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:35 pm


Celeste will have to wait till we get the elder lines. Also we are getting new familiars, I will have to give you a nerw one of them in place of Shaleen.
sad


User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:02 pm


You guys have seen my Hunter recolored.
Well here are a few of my others.
The ones I can do right now.


Elrond
User ImageUser Image

Charna
User ImageUser Image

Capricorn
User ImageUser Image

Alia
User ImageUser Image



Only one I have left to do, other then the ones we don't have lines for, is Nephele.

Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain


Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:06 am


Nephele

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:30 am


Allright then... that's fine. I concede. I'd rather have her grow then... s'better than nothing. XD;

Name: Teh Zan-chan
Kazimir Name: Arzulee
Kazimir Gender: Female
Link to tag: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/Zan-38/Pet Related/Prescacopy.png
Description of Appearance: She's a light green coloration with like white-ish spot like clouds over it and her underbelly is beige as are the circles around her eyes. And her ears are two-tone pink while her paw tips are more of a darker green than her fur color.
Current stage: Young Adult
Pride Name: Ochieng (I think ._. )
Mate: None
Species: Normal
Generation: One
Notes: N/A

Teh Zan


Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:16 pm


User Image
Reply
Kazimirs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//